What's new

Solved (GTAV/RGH) Keep getting put into empty lobbies

E

EvanescenceHF

Reaction score
I've been getting put into empty lobbies for hours now. I could get on perfectly fine earlier last night, but now everything is empty. I've tried clicking Find New Session, but that gives me the same result. Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix this?

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
Do you have real gold?

There was a free gold weekend which would be why you was joining games properly. But now thats over you need real gold to join lobbies but other can still join you.

X

XBLPhantom

☆I'm Sponsors By Pampers☆
Reaction score
or just join ign crew

E

EvanescenceHF

Reaction score
Do you have real gold?

There was a free gold weekend which would be why you was joining games properly. But now thats over you need real gold to join lobbies but other can still join you.
I don't have real gold, but I'm pretty sure I was playing before the weekend.

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
I don't have real gold, but I'm pretty sure I was playing before the weekend.

You probz was as free gold weekend started friday and ended this morn for UK people i believe. Just join a crew and you shoudl be okay ot buy a 2 day trial for 1$

E

EvanescenceHF

Reaction score
You probz was as free gold weekend started friday and ended this morn for UK people i believe. Just join a crew and you shoudl be okay ot buy a 2 day trial for 1$
Ok, thanks for the advice!

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
You don't need to join a crew joust add friends on GTA and it will put you in their lobby or if enough kids prefer you with player reviews you will get put into their lobbies.

Top Bottom