What's new

Solved GTAV Modding. [ISO]

M

Mxckie

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys,

I have a flashed Xbox, and wanting to mod and host modded lobby's for anyone who really wants one. But I need help setting It up:/ sounds pretty stupid but yeah I'll host for everyone basicly when I get it setup, I will pay money via PayPal to people that help me etc. My GT is Mxckie. And I'm sure we could Skype or something to help me set this sorta thing up or work something out. But message me on Xbox and we will take things from there.

Thanks.

M

Mxckie

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to mod gtav lobby's with ISO, I have a flashed xbox and I want to host lobby's like Rank lobby's etc

Upvote 0
ETOWN LB

ETOWN LB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you sure? Flashed xbox's run ISO's tho,xk3y is basicly the same thing as flashed tho. Or my firmware is the same I'm not sure

Yea you can do some little mods but i don't think any rank/$ lobbies. And if you can that info is straight [xfiles] so don't expect much help lol

Upvote 0
GrayArea

GrayArea

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you figured this out yet?
I'm looking to mod one of my 360s for GTA v money drop lobby's and just messing around with my friends dropping space ships and ****..

Upvote 0
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you figured this out yet?
I'm looking to mod one of my 360s for GTA v money drop lobby's and just messing around with my friends dropping space ships and ****..
You can't without a Script Bypass or a Jtag/RGH to use the leaked menu.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register