What's new

Solved GTAV Collectors DLC?

• Thread starter ZiqzY
  • Start date
  • Views 545
Z

ZiqzY

Reaction score
Does anyone know where or how i can get the collectors edition dlc? Thank you PM me or reply to thread

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Does anyone know where or how i can get the collectors edition dlc? Thank you PM me or reply to thread
You had to buy the Collector's Edition to actually get the DLC, as the same with the Special Edition. Thankfully I got it during IP's (or as the kids call it, "DNS Codes")

VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tons of accounts that have both the collectors and special edition dlc in there download history from dns.

Z

ZiqzY

Reaction score
You had to buy the Collector's Edition to actually get the DLC, as the same with the Special Edition. Thankfully I got it during IP's (or as the kids call it, "DNS Codes")
Thank you but i knew about those methods i did the tunables j. but i never did the dns lol i took the harder route.

B

BA84

Reaction score
I have tons of accounts that have both the collectors and special edition dlc in there download history from dns.
Pm me as well I'm dying for the hotknife. Thanks either way

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
I got mine through license transfer for 10$ on eBay...

I could've done this for free?

B

BA84

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to help me with this?

Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb

Reaction score
The cars aren't that great anyways..

Frost

Frost

Lich King
Retired
Reaction score
That's pretty much long gone by now, sorry. They have patched all glitches to try and get the vehicles, and it now costs an insane amount of money to buy on the GTAV store (last time I checked it was $500 to try and stop the modders/glitchers).

Top Bottom