What's new

GTAO: Manager (gtakit.tk) [POLL]

Should I get GTAKit.tk back online for public?

• Yes

Votes: 74 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.3%

• Total voters
Anonymous Leader

Anonymous Leader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to keep this shut. Sorry guys.
Just release how it is bypassed.

Mario350

Mario350

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let no one fall for it when someone says that the method of how to bypass release, are the first that will return to create the stupid public DNS, and again the ruined game, be very discreet between who knows the methods, and only make small grants among users who want money but never complete liberation, because there will return all users to use GOD MODE

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$

Because their doesnt need to be any 10-12yr old skids going around messing the game up. All info on the subject should stay private. Op dont release any info what so ever. Let the leeches starve.

VladTheInhaler

VladTheInhaler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because their doesnt need to be any 10-12yr old skids going around messing the game up. All info on the subject should stay private. Op dont release any info what so ever. Let the leeches starve.

I have seen 20-30 year olds mess the game up worse, where does age come in to factor in the matter of Dns? 
I have seen 20-30 year olds mess the game up worse, where does age come in to factor in the matter of Dns?

And how old are you, with "Bro" in your id? Synonymous To D0UCHEBAGG

M

Mattimusxo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you've decided to keep it shut, but i agree with TyMaster50, you went through all that work to bypass the tunables, and its only gonna be a matter of time before they patch it all together. Why not treat yourself to the best reward yet, making lots of 7sinners happy :tongue:

442powerstroke

442powerstroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to add up all the mr know it all's on this site that said over and over again give up on dns it will never work again.. were are all you MR know it all's now? im gonna post a topic with all there names bashing people and giving eachother likes for it its funny

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There really is no point in keeping it private as it will be patched either way.

DerpyIV

DerpyIV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Open it but only keep it known on this site. Make sure that nobody uploads a video on it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register