What's new

Working GTA5Online CASH-RANK-ACCOUNTS-SERVICES+Much More!| [email protected] www.BrownMagician.com [PSN/XBOX/PC]✅CASH✅ TRUSTED✅ENHANCED EDITION✅ALL PLATFORMS✅CHEAPEST✅

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
New PS4/PS5 GTA5 Services are available.
- Fast Run
- Max Abilities

GrandTheftAutoVI

GrandTheftAutoVI

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
New PS4/PS5 GTA5 Services are available.
- Fast Run
- Max Abilities
Can you explain the difference between a modded fast run against the normal run? Cause personally, I never seen any difference between a modded fast run and just the normal running speed.

G

GotYaGirlInMyDm

Banned
Reaction score
Very reliable and trustworthy service. I bought a modded Xbox one account and he delivered in under 6 hours!!! He patiently helped and guided me into the password change because he needed to add my number or email instead of his for verification. Would highly recommend this service!!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Tbh he is pretty expensive. I used someone else 5 years ago and it was 10 dollars for 99 million. This dude is charging 30 dollars for 10 mill
Times change, but I’d like to know how he’s doing it on ps4. 👀
Sellers boost console accounts by going AFK and glitches.
Where as some time ago they were able to mod accounts and transfer them they can no longer do that.
Now much more time is spent to give accounts money and RP.
The price increase reflects the increase in time spent boosting the account.

PleaseStopMe

PleaseStopMe

Reaction score
I bought the Diamond PC package last night and can vouch for this service. Their response was pretty much immediate, they were polite and clear in communicating about the process whilst they worked on it and it was all done within about half an hour. They also added extra money which was nice.

I was mostly interested in the service for the Unlocks which came with it, and they were able to basically replicate the account I'd been using since the 360 days but can't transfer over to PC anymore without the ordeal of having to repeat all the stuff I did back then. Maybe I'm an odd one for caring about that stuff but I'd taken a break for a few years because of that, so I'm grateful they've managed to give me back everything I had pretty much.

Being honest I was a little hesitant myself about trying it, but after reading up on what to expect I took the gamble and as of right now I'm glad I did. It was alot more straightforward than I imagined. Payment was easy and BrownMagician answered my questions and made everything work. If I get slapped down with a reset from Rockstar I'll give an update, but without this service I doubt I would of even tried to play again so I'm grateful for what I have. Just have to cross my fingers right now but I trust they did everything they could to edit the account without risking detection given the arms race Rockstar seem to engage in crack down on anything like this and protect their Shark Cards. I guess we'll see.

If you're nervous and want some more details about the process and what exactly you get on your account shoot me a DM on this forum and I'll try and answer your questions. Aside from that, I'd say buy with confidence. BrownMagician seems very trustworthy and professional. I got everything I wanted and I'm very happy right now.

Last edited:
Y

yaboiscury

Reaction score
Super super super legit! Ordered and was fulfilled within no less than 10 minutes!! Don’t wait!

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Order INSTANTLY 24/7 @ brownmagician.com
LATEST UPDATE/PATCH ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE AND WORKING

ENHANCED EDITION and STANDARD EDITION PACKAGES NOW OFFERED!

HUGE LIST OF ACCOUNTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLATFORMS!

XBOX/PLAYSTATION/PC AVAILABLE!

BrownMagician.com ORDER 24/7 ANYTIME!​

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Order INSTANTLY 24/7 @ brownmagician.com
LATEST UPDATE/PATCH ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE AND WORKING

ENHANCED EDITION and STANDARD EDITION PACKAGES NOW OFFERED!

HUGE LIST OF ACCOUNTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLATFORMS!

XBOX/PLAYSTATION/PC AVAILABLE!

BrownMagician.com ORDER 24/7 ANYTIME!

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
So, how does it work for ps5? I'm interested
Pick your package on our website: https://brownmagician.com

Ensure you select the correct edition of the game you play on. If you play on the old standard edition select standard, if you play on the new GTA5 enhanced edition that just came out select ENHANCED.

We will then login and do service. We will email/message once service is completed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register