What's new

Working GTA5Online CASH-RANK-ACCOUNTS-SERVICES+Much More!| [email protected] www.BrownMagician.com [PSN/XBOX/PC]✅CASH✅ TRUSTED✅ENHANCED EDITION✅ALL PLATFORMS✅CHEAPEST✅

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
We offer services for both the new GTA5 Enhanced Edition and the old GTA5 Standard Edition for All Platforms!
Don't waste your time grinding the cash we do it all for you, with fast delivery as well, ALL SAFE!
- Everything is updated and working on the latest versions of both editions of the game!

All available services, as well accounts are listed on our official website which is always up to date. We support all platforms for both Standard and Enhanced Editions of the game!: PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series S/X, and PC

www.BrownMagician.com
www.BrownMagician.com

24/7 Discord Support Channel
discord.com/invite/dB2sgVC

Please Order @ BrownMagician.com

Services We Offer for ALL PLATFORMS on STANDARD and ENHANCED VERSIONS OF GTA 5:
- Everything can be ordered instantly and directly from our website! brownmagician.com
PlayStation 4/5
PlayStation Personal Cash/Account Services - CLICK HERE
PlayStation Pre-Made Accounts - CLICK HERE
Xbox One/Xbox Series S/X
Xbox Personal Cash/Account Services - CLICK HERE
Xbox Pre-Made Accounts - CLICK HERE
PC
PC Personal Account Services & Pre-Made Accounts - CLICK HERE
3b52bf7ecdf36f75c748a7f514ebe2f9.png
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#8007

PM ON 7SINS:
CLICK HERE

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com and BrownMagician. Se7enSins and BrownMagician accept no responsibility under any circumstance. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins and BrownMagician of all legal responsibility.
*THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR THIS SERVICE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALL PAYMENTS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL*

Last edited:
Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:

This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

E

Enukii

Reaction score
100% trusted and 100% worth it! Definitely hit this guy up if you want money. He's legit and has some of the best customer service around!

Rockrob

Rockrob

Reaction score
Is this a lobby for cash or do I need to give my account details?

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Is this a lobby for cash or do I need to give my account details?
if you want cash on the xbox360 you can just pay me via paypal and I will invite you to your cash drop lobby.

Start a private conversation with me if you wish to do so.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Voch From From Done An Account For Me Abit Of Time Ago Went Smooth Af

Rockrob

Rockrob

Reaction score
CASH DROPS ARE NOT FREE PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR GAMERTAG IN THE THREAD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CASH DROP PURCHASE ONE FROM ME USING PAYPAL!

TO PURCHASE RIGHT NOW WITH PAYPAL START A CONVERSATION WITH ME BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW!
http://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=BrownMagician

OR
ADD ME ON SKYPE
MY SKYPE: [email protected]

Works on XBOX360, and transfers over to XBOXONE, and PS4!

Cash Drop Lobby (Xbox 360 only) = $15 (+$5 additional person in the lobby)
Recovery = $25 (Rank, Money, and Unlock All)

Payment Methods
- PayPal Only

***Better GFX coming soon.​
This guy is legit. Just sorted me out within 15 mins of paying. Highly recommend. Thanks very much bro

O

OMGWTFISTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid question: For recoveries, can you do it on Xbox One? I've had my account recovered on the 360 before and transferred. I guess my only solution is to make a new account and get you to recover it, huh?

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Stupid question: For recoveries, can you do it on Xbox One? I've had my account recovered on the 360 before and transferred. I guess my only solution is to make a new account and get you to recover it, huh?
this is correct. that is the solution. You must give me an account that has never been transferred over to the Xbox One.

G

Glassed

Reaction score
Vouch. Very honest, quick seller. Gets right to the point and gives just what you ask for. Would purchase again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register