• Views 1,766
R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vPrF715.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vPrF715.jpg

Hey Everyone, I wanted to open a thread and see how much money all you people had on the Xbox one. I want to see how many people are even close to what I have. Its just a general question which is why I haven't posted it in help and support because its got nothing to do with help and support. Thanks

P.S I Don't really care if the Xbox account gets banned its only a game! Plus the Xbox one is bound to get exploited sooner or later! Thanks for reading and don't forget to post a pic of your xbox1 money!

Last edited:
jackorama

jackorama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have about 500.000 i just bought the new DLC cars but I've made a total of 12,000,000 million in only the car business (have not modded/bought shark cards

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The photo isn't showing.

OT: My main account as 4.8 trillion.
My side account has the 64 bit max signed integer of:

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The photo isn't showing.

OT: My main account as 4.8 trillion.
My side account has the 64 bit max signed integer of:
Can you see the link now? WAW and still hasent been detected? haha I was begining to think I was the only one!

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

There's the crazy money side account.

Jesus! And its still playable on the Xbox1? Post another few pictures of it actually on the console... haha you must have milked the game for every last penny haha

X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: can't get image to show.

Last edited:
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing spectacular but, after being wiped of cash after transfer 2 years ago and duping my way into the 3 sales a day club then straight into the 1 sale every 30 hours club from the day it started in left with this.

http://i63.tinypic.com/11l5v1k.jpg

That's my second character rank 127 he's my super duper lol. My character is rank 921.
I own everything to this point, but after the next couple updates its back to grinding that cash and selling a dupe every 30 hours. FML :/

Last edited:
Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus! And its still playable on the Xbox1? Post another few pictures of it actually on the console... haha you must have milked the game for every last penny haha

It's still playable. I really only use that account for modding and glitches and what not.

Fantasy Gamer made this account for me a while back and it survived every wipe.

I don't play it super often but next time I load up the game I'll post a picture although I mean I know it exists so... :tongue:

RASTAVOODOO

RASTAVOODOO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 500 dollars
spent all my cash on cars ect..

spent up think plop$!@r will do a cash wipe again but could be wrong..

Last edited:
DMT03

DMT03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3.6 million no shard cards as of now but i do buy them, made my money off vehicle ceo and i just bought that 2000 car with the tracking rockets. Im holding my money for that new car coming out or the rocket car idk yet.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
i have an account with 400Mil don't have an xbox one no more dou

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have around 500 million ... with one house and two garage full of t20 so in case i ever need money i can sell them for 1 million each t20

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't there be a slot saying "INSERT E-PEEN HERE"?

$$ doesn't matter. The player with 50 trillion can't buy any more stuff than the player with 700 million.
After rank 120....what is rank?

Let's have a car show....any class.....you'll see what money can't buy. I have 8 accounts....5 with billions. Big whoop.
Most of my characters have low ranks and high cash. Then when chumps look for easy cannon fodder, they surprisingly are met with extreme resistance.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I have around 50K, I'm poor got 2 accounts from pulse in Feb when R* upped their banning game & reset them both. Never was able to get another one before transfers closed. Literally can do races & run around with a pistol

Top Bottom
Login
Register