What's new

Solved Gta5 Problems with Facility need help please!

• Thread starter Blingstar426
  • Start date
  • Views 406
B

Blingstar426

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new here, so forgive me if I step on toes or do something wrong. However, I'm in desperate need of help. I've got a dang HYRDA in my facility. How it happened was one day I landed a Pegasus hydra on my facility roof and poof, it fell through, and into a spot where a duped car was. Now the duped car is gone when I call the mechanic and the hydra doesn't show in that list either. Because of all this, I can't drive anything out of the facility, can't move anytging around in the facility, etc. Every time I try to drive something out of the facility, my game freezes. Can someone please help?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Buy a free elegy over the duped spot :wink:

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would I do that? it doesn't show the spot it's in?
When you go on the website and order a free Rh8 car and select the facility it does not give you the option to overwrite the Hydra? Is it in a SV slot?

Edit
If it is not in a SV slot then try to drive a street car into the facility and overwrite it but I think it is going to end up the same way as when you try drive out.

B

Blingstar426

Reaction score
When you go on the website and order a free Rh8 car and select the facility it does not give you the option to overwrite the Hydra? Is it in a SV slot?

Edit
If it is not in a SV slot then try to drive a street car into the facility and overwrite it but I think it is going to end up the same way as when you try drive out.
Thank you so much for trying to help! I'll try it all and let you know.

B

Blingstar426

Reaction score

Edit
IT WORKED BRO! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN! I bought a free elegy and it showed the hydra to replace it with. Poof, was able to drive my vigilante out. f*** yea buddy!

E

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT WORKED BRO! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN! I bought a free elegy and it showed the hydra to replace it with. Poof, was able to drive my vigilante out. **** yea buddy!
Glad it worked for you.

Top Bottom