Glitch Gta5 Problems with Facility need help please!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by Blingstar426, Jul 8, 2018 with 6 replies and 314 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blingstar426

Blingstar426 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey all. I'm new here, so forgive me if I step on toes or do something wrong. However, I'm in desperate need of help. I've got a dang HYRDA in my facility. How it happened was one day I landed a Pegasus hydra on my facility roof and poof, it fell through, and into a spot where a duped car was. Now the duped car is gone when I call the mechanic and the hydra doesn't show in that list either. Because of all this, I can't drive anything out of the facility, can't move anytging around in the facility, etc. Every time I try to drive something out of the facility, my game freezes. Can someone please help?

2. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab Contributor

Ratings:
    Buy a free elegy over the duped spot :wink:

3. OP
    Blingstar426

Blingstar426 Newbie

Ratings:
    How would I do that? it doesn't show the spot it's in?

4. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you go on the website and order a free Rh8 car and select the facility it does not give you the option to overwrite the Hydra? Is it in a SV slot?

Edit
    If it is not in a SV slot then try to drive a street car into the facility and overwrite it but I think it is going to end up the same way as when you try drive out.

5. OP
    Blingstar426

Blingstar426 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you so much for trying to help! I'll try it all and let you know.

6. OP
    Blingstar426

Blingstar426 Newbie

Ratings:
    IT WORKED BRO! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN! I bought a free elegy and it showed the hydra to replace it with. Poof, was able to drive my vigilante out. **** yea buddy!

7. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Glad it worked for you.