What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

GTA5 Money Lobby |Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broom

Broom

Rain Rain Go Away
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome My Fellow Sinners

I got profile banned for 9999 lol

So im gonna wait a few days

Note: These lobbies are 100 percent free!

Want to donate? Send all donations to this PayPal: [email protected]

PLEASE READ HOLE POST!!

I have NO responsibility of what happens to your account after receiving service from my lobby. Please keep in mind your breaking Xbox's Code Of Conduct!!

Send me a message saying invite (NO SPAMMING).... don't send me party invites or friend request, then I wont invite at all. Also NO screaming or playing music on your Microphone.

1. My lobbies full, 2. Its your internet, 3.Your in a BadSport Session, 4.Its My game being stupid, 5. Im changing menus, 6. I'm offline, 7. I signed out and going to log back in, 8. Rebooting console.

Im gonna be using the African menu and Purge v3.9

Retroniun

Last edited:
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
---

Wanna Donate....send to this paypal: [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway!

Im doing a GTA 5 cash drop for a Few Hours
You will be receiving 40k-80k bag drops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im using the African Menu + Legacy Menu or Purge 3.9 or Enforcer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules: Send me ONE msg for inv (put s7 in it).... No party invs, No spamming, No friend request, no yelling into mic, No killing what so ever when Cash drop lobby is active. IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES, RESULTS IN PERMANENT BAN FROM MY LOBBIES AND YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.....

Cant join? lobby is full or its your game.

money wont spawn on you? just leech off the other play that its dropping on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone meet up at Airport!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GamerTag: XeRetro v12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise off-site contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively.

If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Lyandris

Lyandris

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey m8, I'm waiting for my game to launch and I'm joigning, thanks.

Broom

Broom

Rain Rain Go Away
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah dont post stuff on this chat like ids and stuff like that

D

DerpingMC

Reaction score
Sin$
is this still going? it says you've been offline for 15 mins
I hope i didn't miss by quarter of hour

Broom

Broom

Rain Rain Go Away
Reaction score
Sin$
Im starting back up in about 2hours 
NXG im going to be offline for about 2 hours. so dont post your Ganertags until it says open in my post

Adz24

Adz24

Reaction score
Sin$
He is legit and a really nice guy im going to donate i think we all should
To keep him going

T

ToxiKoon

Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone im doing a recovery for someone and its gonna be like another hour because i have to fill his garage with modded cars which take a while so yeah

ok ill keep watching this post then, hope to get into your lobby when you are available ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register