• Thread starter Coolockboss
  • Start date
  • Views 401
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have this problem on my RGH gta wont go past 1st loading screen i have delete it and re installed it so many times :frown: Nothing So i could use someones help ..

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You should consider elaborating on your problem more, that way people can actually decide if they can help you faster.

Did you download a disc image file? (.iso)
Did your game (on RGH) ever go past the first loading screen?

Some people seem to be having problems with the quality of their image files. I have never used a RGH etc so cannot state for sure. Look for a better quality .iso and if you burn these to disc make sure to use a good quality burning tool (imgburn worked for me in my PC days) and burn discs at the lowest possible write speed. Yes this takes longer but you end up with a far better quality burn/write.

Upvote 0
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
You should consider elaborating on your problem more, that way people can actually decide if they can help you faster.

Did you download a disc image file? (.iso)
Did your game (on RGH) ever go past the first loading screen?

Some people seem to be having problems with the quality of their image files. I have never used a RGH etc so cannot state for sure. Look for a better quality .iso and if you burn these to disc make sure to use a good quality burning tool (imgburn worked for me in my PC days) and burn discs at the lowest possible write speed. Yes this takes longer but you end up with a far better quality burn/write.
yeah i done everything correctly and it it went past the 1st loading screen before then it stoped i deleted it re installed nothing is working

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this loading into story mode just?

I was just reading a thread where the guy was having a problem getting past the story mode loading screen. Two suggestions that were made to him were to clear cache (which you have probably already done) and to delete the save game and try a different save or start a new game. Its a butthurt to delete your save I know but if you have tried everything else then it could simply be a corrupted save, most likely caused by a certain mod or addition you have made to your game or something. I'm only speaking from PC experience here though.

I am definitely not the most knowledgeable person on this subject but for some reason those who are in the know don't tend to visit the support section that often.
Here's the link to that thread I was referring to:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/having-trouble-with-launching-gta-v.1286501/

Upvote 0
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this loading into story mode just?

I was just reading a thread where the guy was having a problem getting past the story mode loading screen. Two suggestions that were made to him were to clear cache (which you have probably already done) and to delete the save game and try a different save or start a new game. Its a butthurt to delete your save I know but if you have tried everything else then it could simply be a corrupted save, most likely caused by a certain mod or addition you have made to your game or something. I'm only speaking from PC experience here though.

I am definitely not the most knowledgeable person on this subject but for some reason those who are in the know don't tend to visit the support section that often.
im not getting even no where near story mode like the 1st loading screen when you turn gome on there a women getting arrested by police woman lol its not going on to next picture

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Check out that thread, your having the same issue as the OP there. Although I have told you both the fixes suggested to him, you still might find some useful info there.
im not getting even no where near story mode like the 1st loading screen when you turn gome on there a women getting arrested by police woman lol its not going on to next picture

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have this problem on my RGH gta wont go past 1st loading screen i have delete it and re installed it so many times :frown: Nothing So i could use someones help ..
It sounds like you're having the same issue I was having a few weeks ago. I deleted ALL the DLC, and all TU's that were on my console for GTA: V. After I started the game, I redownloaded everything, and GTA: V was working fine again.

Upvote 0
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like you're having the same issue I was having a few weeks ago. I deleted ALL the DLC, and all TU's that were on my console for GTA: V. After I started the game, I redownloaded everything, and GTA: V was working fine again.
i deleted everything disk 1 and 2 im re installing now cleared my system chace let you know what the result is

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully the solution Cakes Cakes has given you works man. We all hate not being able to play. I am glad he came along before you deleted your save game!
If you do need to delete it though make a back up. That way you can see if it works and then try your old save again which will either work or not work and show you if it is corrupted.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I please have money my birthday is almost over! Please! Gt: ExtremeExpense
pleeease-i-is-begging-you.jpg

I have $0.01 you can have, accept PayPal?

Haha sorry couldn't help it, you're in the wrong place bud. Were problem solvers in here not good Samaritans.
OT: Its hateful redowloading all the TU's aren't they up to more than a gigabyte total size now?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
pleeease-i-is-begging-you.jpg

I have $0.01 you can have, accept PayPal?

Haha sorry couldn't help it, you're in the wrong place bud. Were problem solvers in here not good Samaritans.
OT: Its hateful redowloading all the TU's aren't they up to more than a gigabyte total size now?
You just need to download the most recent TU.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh fair enough, its been a while since I had to do it. It was on PS3 in actual fact and I had o download like 10 updates. Took ages on my prehistoric internet connection lol. Things are !such better for me now on PS4 with it being able to download updates whilst on rest mode. I don't even notice my games updating anymore!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register