What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Game Mods GTA V Xbox 360 Online 2023 [RGH Only]

DisconnectingHD

DisconnectingHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tl;dr
its like an unofficial server that you can only play with people who also have this installed
Does it connect to a server with other people playing? Im not able to connect to a game without an error, but can go to an invite only session

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it connect to a server with other people playing? Im not able to connect to a game without an error, but can go to an invite only session
pretty sure it just makes an invite only session that you invite people to or something, i personally haven't used it myself but thats how i was told it works.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you cannot play with other players unless they are on a RGH/Jtag as it’s what’s required in order to even play GTA online anymore as R* shut the servers down, if you wanna play with other real players you might aswell play GTA 4

chadderbox090

chadderbox090

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait for this... Gotta figure out how to get my game to editable format.
I downloaded it from the marketplace, extracted it to ISO, now I can't seem to get the game to load past the first loading screen with the XeX boot.
Any Ideas on how to PROPERLY extract it from GOD>XeX Playable?

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded it from the marketplace, extracted it to ISO, now I can't seem to get the game to load past the first loading screen with the XeX boot.
Would say look on youtube

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Look up GOD2ISO then how to extract from ISOs

Byrom

Byrom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a link to the new GTA Online server revival project I mentioned in my previous post GTA:OG.

It isn't released just yet but it will make the files in this thread obsolete so please keep a clean backup of your default.xex

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if you patch TU27 default.xexp with gta v default.xex the game will load the update.rpf from the game directory. only problem with doing this is that only some of the files in the update.rpf get loaded. the trick is to simply add/replace the files in the update.rpf with files on the actual HDD(install partitions). this can be done and will allow mods again on TU27 patched xex. if i recall how i did it, i patched disc 2 default.xexp to the default.xex, but use disc 1 update.rpf. you could also make a custom TU file with xlast or Velocity. but yeah, it's possible to just manually update the game files, just be sure to edit the content.xml and setup2.xml files in update.rpf. also default.xml in the data directory.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
if you patch TU27 default.xexp with gta v default.xex the game will load the update.rpf from the game directory. only problem with doing this is that only some of the files in the update.rpf get loaded. the trick is to simply add/replace the files in the update.rpf with files on the actual HDD(install partitions). this can be done and will allow mods again on TU27 patched xex. if i recall how i did it, i patched disc 2 default.xexp to the default.xex, but use disc 1 update.rpf. you could also make a custom TU file with xlast or Velocity. but yeah, it's possible to just manually update the game files, just be sure to edit the content.xml and setup2.xml files in update.rpf. also default.xml in the data directory.
Yeah that’s how i got GTA 1.03 to work lol

U

Undead Hunter

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that’s how i got GTA 1.03 to work lol
Do you or anyone here have a xex file that is patched already to TU 27??? I really need one for a project but it just keeps crashing al the time i tried to patch the xex file

Top Bottom
Login
Register