What's new

GTA V (USB): Combining Car Parts Between Two Cars Modding Service

JJ Mittens

JJ Mittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-Follow the instructions and all will go well
-This is for single player but with a glitch, these cars can be put into multi-player
-You can ask for a aircraft+aircraft hybrid or aircraft+car, although these combos will not be guaranteed to be a success
-Mediafire uploads only unless you supply virus scan proof
-Make a backup, any lost and/or corrupted files are not my liability

1) Choose a vehicle that has the PARTS you want on your hybrid vehicle park it in the character's SAFE HOUSE GARAGE and exit vehicle and the garage then quick save, indicate the name of the car as the first point of your post. (If there are multiple versions of the car, be specific please, e.g: Police car should be specified as either the Sheriff's Department police car or the LSPD police car).

2) Make sure you save the quick save onto your USB, upload the save to Mediafire or a virus free source (scan). While it's uploading, think about the hybrid car...what do you want the ACTUAL vehicle to be, not the parts but the stats and a few less significant matters. Mention the name of the second car as the second point of your post.

3) Finally, the link to your file should be the third point of your post.

I'll start your save right away and upload the new version via Mediafire, all you need to do is overwrite the old file (not backup file, if you took that precaution) with the newly modded file and start playing again!

If there are any problems with your save, I'll be sure to modify it again...but assuming all instructions are followed closely, there shouldn't be any problems!

-Jeremy

Last edited:
JJ Mittens

JJ Mittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're sure the car was in the garage at the character's safehouse, not at the garage that can store 4 cars? Also if it was in the right place. Then, it's because it's an emergency car, if that's the case I can't help you.

J

Jackilous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok yes i misunderstood you when you said safehouse, i will put it in the safe house, sorry lol

JJ Mittens

JJ Mittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I know it's confusing, but I still can't guarantee it'll work now because emergency vehicles have odd spawning so it doesn't go well in code.

J

Jackilous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well i'll put the fib buffalo in micheals garage at his house and see if it works then.

JJ Mittens

JJ Mittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember to quick save once the garage is closed with the car inside (walk away from the garage) also wait about 10 seconds with the car inside the closed garage, just to be safe.

J

Jackilous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think this is going to work...emergency vehicles are basically impossible to do, try and we'll see what happens but I think it won't work. I could invert this though, I could give a police car the parts from Franklin's Buffalo but it won't look as good.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4dyahfhaj6sdoos/SGTA50003
Nah it was corrupt, tell you what could you just make me a cool looking vehicle that you have made before, or a flying one if that is possible would obviously be awesome.

JJ Mittens

JJ Mittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah it was corrupt, tell you what could you just make me a cool looking vehicle that you have made before, or a flying one if that is possible would obviously be awesome.
Go to your 4 car garage and check if you have the special car: Zentorno, customize it the way you want at a customs shop, bring it to the 1 car garage and I'll make you a sick car! If you don't have that DLC, download it, or pimp out another car you'd like to have combined with another sick car.

J

Jackilous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, ill go get a zentorno and take it to my garage and send you the link, give me 5 
Go to your 4 car garage and check if you have the special car: Zentorno, customize it the way you want at a customs shop, bring it to the 1 car garage and I'll make you a sick car! If you don't have that DLC, download it, or pimp out another car you'd like to have combined with another sick car.
But i do want a car i can bring online and put in my garage, if thats possible.

Top Bottom
Login
Register