Question gta v trainer by XB36Hazard

• Thread starter thewalkingdead
  • Start date
  • Views 3,684
T

thewalkingdead

Reaction score
Sin$
hello, i have a save file on my usb drive and when i try to open it up in the trainer it says not supported. it's not a ps4 save either. i tried resigning it but i dont have another slot in save wizard. is there anything i can do about this issue?

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hello, i have a save file on my usb drive and when i try to open it up in the trainer it says not supported. it's not a ps4 save either. i tried resigning it but i dont have another slot in save wizard. is there anything i can do about this issue?
Yeah use a PS4 Save.

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you trying to edit a PS4 save or what are console are you trying to mod so I can better assist you?

Upvote 0
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to resign it, if it doesn't work, then recopy the save, if you want it edited. I'll do it I have a bunch free slots
Post automatically merged:

Are you trying to edit a PS4 save or what are console are you trying to mod so I can better assist you?
Fake warnings. Davey was right about you :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register