What's new

Solved GTA V stuck on loading screen... Title updates in Aurora??

P

peanutismint

Reaction score
I have Grand Theft Auto 5 ripped from my own disc but when it boots it gets stuck on one of the intro loading screens with the cop and the chick (looks like this) and just freezes. I can quit back to Freestyle Dash (Aurora actually) from the home button menu but nothing I do gets past that loading screen.

I've seen I can install 'title updates' in Aurora but wondering if that would fix my problem because as of right now I tried installing the latest/newest update (27 I think?) and it made no difference - still crashes.....

I downloaded a copy of the game to see if it was my disc that ripped badly but the exact same thing happens, and now even tho I deleted the game folder I still have TWO instances of GTA V in my Aurora dash menu...!!

Anybody else had this problem??

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I have Grand Theft Auto 5 ripped from my own disc but when it boots it gets stuck on one of the intro loading screens with the cop and the chick (looks like this) and just freezes. I can quit back to Freestyle Dash (Aurora actually) from the home button menu but nothing I do gets past that loading screen.

I've seen I can install 'title updates' in Aurora but wondering if that would fix my problem because as of right now I tried installing the latest/newest update (27 I think?) and it made no difference - still crashes.....

I downloaded a copy of the game to see if it was my disc that ripped badly but the exact same thing happens, and now even tho I deleted the game folder I still have TWO instances of GTA V in my Aurora dash menu...!!

Anybody else had this problem??
Go To Dashlaunch And Disable XHTTP.

P

peanutismint

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that; I also just found something else about having to move Disc 1's 'content' folder to my Content/000000000etc folder and then try again.....

Top Bottom