Discussion GTA V Special Vehicles!

• Thread starter ThisGuyHunter90
  • Start date
  • Views 692
ThisGuyHunter90

ThisGuyHunter90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take no credit for the list. I found it and was wondering if anyone else has seen or used it so far? http://www.gamershell.com/faqs/grandtheftautovspecialvehiclefaq/0.76/
This list has so many cars that I want, I don't know where to start! Anywhere from special custom color cars, to blank license plates. If anyone has some of these cars, please let me know! Post them if you got them. Lets bring these thing online!

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Most of them can be achievable using the save editor and imported into online, so they wouldn't be as rare.
They are rare in SP though.

ThisGuyHunter90

ThisGuyHunter90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I've used the save editor myself. I think being able to find them and store them is more satisfying then using the save editor. You actually took them time to get them.

Killa_Klan_4545

Killa_Klan_4545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can do some pretty cool stuff with the save editor.. mess around with the cop cars... ohh and i made a merryweather jeep look like a normal jeep but still had the lift kit tho.. it looked sick

ThisGuyHunter90

ThisGuyHunter90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can do some pretty cool stuff with the save editor.. mess around with the cop cars... ohh and i made a merryweather jeep look like a normal jeep but still had the lift kit tho.. it looked sick
Damn!! That is sick. I do love messing with the cop cars and stuff, I just wish you were able to save them online! The second you bring a sweet *** custom big rig, or custom ambulance online, someone decides to blow it up, everytime!

BanMeAgainPussies

BanMeAgainPussies

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the dude who types up all that...

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
I haven't seen or used this. I've memorised quite a lot of the "Rare" vehicles.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
This looks pretty cool

Top Bottom