What's new

Tools GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah has worked fine for me resource manager link takes me to media fire to DL
All good. Got it going. Thanks

B

BSpeedz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone able to help me out here? The program won't run. It just doesn't run, it asks me which windows program I would like to open the file.

I'm on Windows 10, what am I doing wrong here? Now it won't let me delete the shortcut anymore.

Mandem72420

Mandem72420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me get editor on my mac i have on my windows but wont go on the mac ?? Whyy??

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to find the Shamal plane in the vehicle list

B

BSpeedz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I always have the application time out on me when I initiate the iFruit connection. I'm using BlueStacks and Windows 10 and the app works fine but always stops responding after I prompt it to enter into iFruit.

D

dubstag

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do PS4 saves with this?

Been trying to do an online glitch that requires the use of the Fresh Meat mission in story mode but I only have a 12.7 % completion save as I've never really bothered with story mode on PS4 as I'd already completed it on PS3 and PC.

Not looking to do anything fancy in depth, just get to where I have all of the missions available for replay so that I can try and do this frozen money glitch for online.

Downloaded the software and can run but it says it can't open my save file as it's encrypted.

I did have a save file that was further along in story mode but that's missing on my PS4.

F

FCWGM

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so can someone tell me what setting to use to get f1 wheels I only see Benny’s and stock wheel settings

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do PS4 saves with this?

Been trying to do an online glitch that requires the use of the Fresh Meat mission in story mode but I only have a 12.7 % completion save as I've never really bothered with story mode on PS4 as I'd already completed it on PS3 and PC.

Not looking to do anything fancy in depth, just get to where I have all of the missions available for replay so that I can try and do this frozen money glitch for online.

Downloaded the software and can run but it says it can't open my save file as it's encrypted.

I did have a save file that was further along in story mode but that's missing on my PS4.
Yeah just download the DMO save in the DMO glitch that involves SW

Format a USB

Copy just ur sp save delete profile and backup

Go to SW and add the profile

Double click save right click advanced mode

Top right in the code select import save and import the downloaded save and apply

Now take that online make sure your profile and everything's deleted and replay fresh meat and proceed

Snell

Snell

Reaction score
Sin$
Please tell me how, using Save Editor, I can paint Sovereign? Thanks.

blainsensei

blainsensei

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone aware of the flag that allows the paper scraps to spawn in? It should be somewhere in the save yes? It unlocks after listening to the radio station after the pulling favors mission as franklin.

X

xXGliitchXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to use ifruit on your phone and save editor on pc with charles or something.. I can get save editor running but its on an outdated machine and bluestacks wont run ifruit for me (lack of cpu& virtualization)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register