What's new

Tools GTA V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
So, to use this for PS4 online outfits via DM you need to have this AND Save Wizard? Am I getting that right?

G

Gta_car_trader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My images don't load in actor editor,Just has ? In the box

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do my Modded Dunes not appair in the garages.. Blacklisted in SP? :tongue:

Neo 2708

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, sorry if a stupid question, how do you edit shortlisted actor outfits you already have saved in the DM trailer when using this save editor? I cant see how to see them in the editor, all i can see is outfits i've already made and saved using the editor?

Q

QueenJ222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody tell me the steps to bring an outfit online? I can't get the wasted screen with the bird.

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do my Modded Dunes not appair in the garages.. Blacklisted in SP? :tongue:
Yes, Dune is blacklisted from Single Player. Almost all cars from updates after Lowriders Custom Classics and up, is blacklisted. There are a few exceptions though, like the Mamba, Schafter V12, burned Ruiner 2000 and Festival bus. There are many more, but I'm not sure where there's a full list.

X

Xakeo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Related to the changes on vehicles online like green tints, lately I have not been able to send to my second characters vehicles. They are all getting updated in the garage (ifuit list) but I send the order and it doesn’t make it online. If I switch to my first character, it comes in right the sec. Anyone??

H

Hectik Gamez

Reaction score
Sin$
mathmattx mathmattx There an error that comes up for me The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Then there nothing to install in the next page. Not sure if I don't know how to use it or i'm doing something wrong since i'm stoned lol.

Nowran Khan Orin

Nowran Khan Orin

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone upload the Save Editor somewhere and post the link? The site isn't working.

Adam Monroe

Adam Monroe

Reaction score
Sin$
It is impossible for me to use the save editor. I imagine that R * has changed the format of save on PC, something that had happened before according to XB36Hazard .... Will there be any program update? Or has XB36Hazard already abandoned the project?

Unable to parse save
Reason:
Invalid Count:
Save platform: PC
Save version: XDR1.70

PC: Unable to verify save

True Hazard

True Hazard

Seasoned Member
Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
It is impossible for me to use the save editor. I imagine that R * has changed the format of save on PC, something that had happened before according to XB36Hazard .... Will there be any program update? Or has XB36Hazard already abandoned the project?

Unable to parse save
Reason:
Invalid Count:
Save platform: PC
Save version: XDR1.70

PC: Unable to verify save
There will be a new update coming soon. No ETA though.

Federiko11

Federiko11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I changed Mac and I forget to save the Save Editor...
Now I'm trying to download it but its seems that the site is offline. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register