Unsolved GTA V Save Editor Advanced settings for vehicles

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
Searching for save editor advanced settings for Secret gold interior.
Please if you have any info about advanced settings for interiors;
I'll make you anything you want as long as DMO is not patched.

Otherwise I'll use this thread to post what Ive found and learned for our community.
Post automatically merged:

Color interface:
https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/
https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/#
https://coolors.co/91ff95-187795-38686a-a3b4a2-cdc6ae
https://colourco.de/
https://colorhunt.co/

Last edited:

LeoDanGTA

Reaction score
Have you managed to find anything about this? Even if it’s just a coloured interior? Another thing I’m looking for aswell is if there is a way to black out the dials on the cars(bennys) not sure if you’d know or anyone would? If so much help would be appreciated.

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I mean I heard that x36 was releasing an update soon for interiors on Twitter

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
Mate, have u found any response to ur question? I'm also looking for that info
I dont think its possible with advanced settings in SE. I did ask a bunch of veteran YTbers forgot who said no but im done beating the dead horse.

I mean I heard that x36 was releasing an update soon for interiors on Twitter
THAT would be awesome!

Mate, have u found any response to ur question? I'm also looking for that info
Thanks brother! This is a save editor topic; not a merge topic. I appreciate your thoughts tho cheers!

LeoDanGTA

Reaction score
Save editor updated. Can add interiors through the house garage, but you need to extract and replace according to people I've asked, not sure on how to do that just yet unless anyone knows and fancies sharing. If I figure it out in the meantime I’ll be sure to post it up and let you all know🤞🏼

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save editor updated. Can add interiors through the house garage, but you need to extract and replace according to people I've asked, not sure on how to do that just yet unless anyone knows and fancies sharing. If I figure it out in the meantime I’ll be sure to post it up and let you all know🤞🏼
I'll try today...

My guessing is, The process should be straight forward

1. Edit the house vehicle and put the interior color on it
2. Extract the vehicle
3. Load it to any other vehicle spot (garage, marina, helipad or hangar and then replace it with the car that u want to use.
4. Save edit, encrypt it, upload it and spawn it online.

Ill try that today and will give my feedback

LeoDanGTA

Reaction score
I'll try today...

My guessing is, The process should be straight forward

1. Edit the house vehicle and put the interior color on it
2. Extract the vehicle
3. Load it to any other vehicle spot (garage, marina, helipad or hangar and then replace it with the car that u want to use.
4. Save edit, encrypt it, upload it and spawn it online.

Ill try that today and will give my feedback
I’ve already gone through everything, spoken to others too, he’s removed the option to extract and replace as there’s no way to save so not too sure

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve already gone through everything, spoken to others too, he’s removed the option to extract and replace as there’s no way to save so not too sure
Try bringing the modded vehicle to the garage and from there save the file, export, decrypt and see if its saved

Well... Here are some partial results

First, creating a house vehicle with gold interior worked out just fine

But then I moved it to a garage and modded it using SE and the interior color dissapeared as seen in the picture right side

The pariah on the left side was created by exporting the original x80 proto and then importing it and replacing the vehicle... As u can see... No interior color either.

These are not conclusive tests but just keeping u guys posted in case u want to try different methods

Last edited:

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Try bringing the modded vehicle to the garage and from there save the file, export, decrypt and see if its saved

Well... Here are some partial results

First, creating a house vehicle with gold interior worked out just fine

But then I moved it to a garage and modded it using SE and the interior color dissapeared as seen in the picture right side

The pariah on the left side was created by exporting the original x80 proto and then importing it and replacing the vehicle... As u can see... No interior color either.

These are not conclusive tests but just keeping u guys posted in case u want to try different methods
Struggling to get the interior on a house vehicle how did you manage that?

Mighty Zeus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Struggling to get the interior on a house vehicle how did you manage that?
In SE go to garages, then to the right of the garages selector in the horizontal menu bar there is an icon of a "house" click it.

There you will be able to mod ur house vehicles BUT you don't export them (there is no option), just save the file, encrypt, re import and in game u will find the newly added car.

TIP: there is a "more option" drop down menu within the house vehicles screen, make sure you click on it and enable "inside garage" or you won't be able to see it

Tip 2: don't use the DMO save file to run the tests, Trevor is being hunted my many "bad guys"... For testing purposes use any other be file that allows u to use either Michael or Franklin

Tip 3: when u find ur edited car, bring it to your 4 vehicles garage, put it in there and save the game, it's the only way to actually have access to it and finish editing it on SE.

BEST LF LUCKS

Top Bottom