RP

Clients Menu:

Give Weapons
Take Weapons
Explode
Kick From Car
Teleport To Player
Spawn Trap (On- Off)
Teleport Into Car (Choose passenger seat, back seat passenger side, backseat driver side.)
Money - (Choose Amount Up To 1 Million)

All Players Menu:

Explode All - (Choose Time In Between Explosion)
Take All Weapons
Give All Weapons
Kick All From Car
Money Lobby - (Choose Amount Up To 1 Million)

Vehicle Menu: - Operation Mods

Fix Car
Ejaculate
Set Invisible - (On - Off)
Set God Mode Car - (On - Off)
True God Mode Car - (On - Off) - (doesn't damage even when crash, need to enable God Mode Car first)
Flip Car Upright
Lock Doors - (On - Off)
No Knock Off Bike - (On - Off)
Set License Plate
Vehicle Gravity - (Set Amount)
Vehicle Grip - (Set Amount)

Vehicle Menu: - Car Decoration

Car Color:
Custom Car Color
Randomize Car Color
Rainbow Car Color ( On - Off )

Custom Car Color By Index
Randomize Car Color By Index

Tire Smoke:
Custom Tire Smoke
Random Tire Smoke
Rainbow Tire Smoke ( On - Off )

Window Tint:
Randomize Window Tint
Window Tint Cycle ( On - Off )

Wheels:
Randomize Wheel Color
Randomize Wheel Type

Lights:
Set Brightness

Teleport Menu:

Custom Location

credits:
Tylerchristian8
Eddiemac
AbsoluteZero
Djoker (RPC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The formatting was removed from your post because in all honesty it looked atrocious. If you would like to add some colours go ahead but make sure they are colours that all the skins can see.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
That dude in the second video went from shooting you to loving you. I think i saw this tool in Ikues Database's channel. The way he was describing it, this tool has a lot of potential unless it was a different tool.

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The formatting was removed from your post because in all honesty it looked atrocious. If you would like to add some colours go ahead but make sure they are colours that all the skins can see.

na bro its okay i forgot i wasnt thinking about the way other people have the site in different skin colors lol but thanks :smile: 
That dude in the second video went from shooting you to loving you. I think i saw this tool in Ikues Database's channel. The way he was describing it, this tool has a lot of potential unless it was a different tool.

im going to check right now and i'll know

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

he talking about K&K native trainer and that tool freezes like crazy!! there's no way i will use that as its a constant freezing problem that makes you have to keep resetting your ps3...

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
he talking about K&K native trainer and that tool freezes like crazy!! there's no way i will use that as its a constant freezing problem that makes you have to keep resetting your ps3...
He was having freezing issues when he tried hosting lobbies for his subscribers. I guess he was able to fix the issue because he hosted lobbies the next day and is still doing it from time to time. By the way the rainbow mod looked sick with the pearlescent underneath the chrome and combined with the rainbow tire smoke. :woot:

ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a private tool that can do all this except the all player menu, well it has a client list, but I guess it's the same thing lol. Oh and the one I use has a open/close all doors, open/close hood, and open/close trunk. :tongue:

Tylerzxz

Tylerzxz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone host a modded lobby and invite me please....... U mybe get a psn card 
Psn tylerzxz

Top Bottom
Login
Register