What's new

Solved GTA V PC - Current Mod Menus?

P

prblms

I got that GTAV $$$$
Reaction score
Hey all,

I used to host a little while ago, I had access to d3sk1ng, infamous + nullify. I've not been around whatsoever for a while and came back to seeing little to anything from all 3 + more menus that were known to me previously.

What menus are currently up and running in terms of Money/RP giving/receiving abilities?
Many thanks.

S

somerandomdudette

Reaction score
D3sk1ng and infamous got cease and desist orders from taketwo. D3sk1ng is down because of this. Infamous is still up and running but their website and discord are gone. there no means to contact the staff or get a subscription if you don't already have one. The latest versions of their mod included an auto updating launcher. They still push updates through it even though the site is down.

P

prblms

I got that GTAV $$$$
Reaction score
D3sk1ng and infamous got cease and desist orders from taketwo. D3sk1ng is down because of this. Infamous is still up and running but their website and discord are gone. there no means to contact the staff or get a subscription if you don't already have one. The latest versions of their mod included an auto updating launcher. They still push updates through it even though the site is down.

Cheers bud, I managed to pull a new loader for infamous and get back on it, cheers.

Top Bottom