• Thread starter idlehands88
  • Start date
  • Views 80,218
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where you guys finding these sick *** emblems cause i know ya'll aint makin em... Mines lame compared to these

dherrington

dherrington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where you guys finding these sick *** emblems cause i know ya'll aint makin em... Mines lame compared to these

I made mine. Will take some gta$ for requests.

389ba81d3a65b0ea863fdfd701d6f292447b7908_512.png

homedog45

homedog45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mine wont update on the website...? it wont save my change of the emblem to the new one

homedog45

homedog45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
weird it says i have updated it and the little icon is changed but not the big one weird...

xZ07x

xZ07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can resize any image with msn paint for windows 7&8 just open the image in paint and you should see in the paint toolbar "RESIZE"

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can resize any image with msn paint for windows 7&8 just open the image in paint and you should see in the paint toolbar "RESIZE"

MSPaint can't do this with files that have a transparent background. It will add a white background, then you'll have to open it in photoshop anyways to remove the white background. So MSPaint is useless, especially if your emblem has a smoke effect on it, makes removing the background a b****...

xZ07x

xZ07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MSPaint can't do this with files that have a transparent background. It will add a white background, then you'll have to open it in photoshop anyways to remove the white background. So MSPaint is useless, especially if your emblem has a smoke effect on it, makes removing the background a b****...
Odd I resized my image that was 1000x700 with a transparent background and noting happened it still has transparent background?

Top Bottom
Login
Register