What's new

News GTA:V Online Shutting Down, last gen.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks! I appreciate it, but I am fine for now. I will for sure keep that in mind though should some solid opportunity come up where I know I will be able to get on.

Oh, the nostalgia!
haha right! Im shocked their site is still up and going, as well as the konroi menu is still alive.
I tried to put the alternative word for what people overseas from me call a kettle, but it got ***** out... probably for a good reason.

I'm pretty sure Konroi owns the servers I'm referring to, been a long while since all that went down many many moons ago.

sarashort

sarashort

Reaction score
Sin$
The First time I played GTA 5 was on Xbox360. I bought the console so I can play the game. I sold it after finishing the game.

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought they pulled the plug on this game years ago? And where the hell is GTA 6

RobySul

RobySul

Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't fully understand why rockstar studio decided to close the Grand Theft Auto Online servers for consoles such as play station 3 and xbox 360. Although these consoles are really old, most people have long been updated to the latest ps 5 and xbox series x consoles. Although in our time gta was ported not only to the computer and console, but also to the nintendo switch and even to the phone. At least recently I was able to find such a website as gta5mobi.net where you can download gta to your phone. I didn't check it myself, since my phone is very weak, but I think there shouldn't be any problems.

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I still don't understand why rockstar decided to close the servers of its most profitable project. Perhaps this is how rockstar studio is preparing us for the release of grand theft auto 6? Or what?
I arguably would say the last last gen version is the least profitable they have running.. they probably haven’t made anything off shark cars sales in a few years now.

shakemadman

shakemadman

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I arguably would say the last last gen version is the least profitable they have running.. they probably haven’t made anything off shark cars sales in a few years now.
The modders killed the need for shark cards.

WORLDSTAR

WORLDSTAR

Aye, Aye ,Aye *Skrrt Skrrt!*
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
We are in our last days y'all, 15 days until full shut down

Top Bottom
Login
Register