Paid Service GTA V Online Services - GatorCheats.com - Rank/Cash/Unlocks - 100% Safe - Personal Character Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

james Koehler

Reaction score
Despite the long delay, he did contact me after he sorted his whole family event out. Very respectful and determined seller. He is delivering my service as of the moment. Vouch
There is a difference between getting to an order and keeping the customer informed, and blowing off the customer in general I stick to my previous statement, due to the very poor customer service, I can update if my order is done, but until then I have to assume I will not be getting what I ordered

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
EDIT: I have removed this announcement because it is no longer relevant.

Last edited:

GS9stR

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it, was beginning to lose hope, you really brought me the closure I needed!

roundback

Reaction score
Easily. The most extra cash you've ever seen in your life. In fact I'll do it now.
i have order 15682 when is this going to be through i’m a bit excited for my menu :smile:

You also emailed me yesterday and then just stopped responding and haven’t answered yet. it was something to do with confusion on what paypal email I used. Should i be expecting a response there or a response on pm?

Last edited:

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
i have order 15682 when is this going to be through i’m a bit excited for my menu :smile:

You also emailed me yesterday and then just stopped responding and haven’t answered yet. it was something to do with confusion on what paypal email I used. Should i be expecting a response there or a response on pm?
All sorted now. Confirmed your payment and I can deliver.

Bimmer_325

Reaction score
I still haven’t received my order and I emailed them and didn’t get any response at all my order number is #15460 please if anyone at gatorcheats can help me fulfill this order I would really appreciate it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom