What's new

Solved GTA V ONLINE - No Recent Activities

• Thread starter jcvillasan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,111
J

jcvillasan

Reaction score
Last night Im trying to hit the DMO when ill go to my recent activities i dont see any gta activities but my other game is good i see lol. Anyone know how to fix this issue ? (PS4)(TIA).

S

SICARIA_17

Reaction score
Last night Im trying to hit the DMO when ill go to my recent activities i dont see any gta activities but my other game is good i see lol. Anyone know how to fix this issue ? (PS4)(TIA).
use what's new and not recent lol you have same problem i had with a new account i made to mod

J

jcvillasan

Reaction score
use what's new and not recent lol you have same problem i had with a new account i made to mod
When im checking in "whats new" dont see any gta played lol whats happening. Dunno

S

SICARIA_17

Reaction score
When im checking in "whats new" dont see any gta played lol whats happening. Dunno
well you dont have on what's new some kind of double or whatever can bring you online oh ok buy a car do some gang attak or some robbery,i know when you clean the cache desappire all recents but on what's new i dont think btw if you on ps4 send me add req INVICTA_AIRX AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE SOME MY RECENT 100% OK?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
well you dont have on what's new some kind of double or whatever can bring you online oh ok buy a car do some gang attak or some robbery,i know when you clean the cache desappire all recents but on what's new i dont think btw if you on ps4 send me add req INVICTA_AIRX AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE SOME MY RECENT 100% OK?
thanks for the cache tip

J

jcvillasan

Reaction score
Already added you bro, already try to buy lots of faggio robbed store buy clothing but did not appearing the recent activities gta lol. And im checking my friend activities playing gta. Never ive seen gta activities. Ill sent u a screenshot bro

Top Bottom