Patched GTA V ONLINE HOW TO GET UNDER THE MAP WITH AN OPPRESSOR 1.51 PS4

• Thread starter CarcerCity
  • Start date
  • Views 7,637
CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt see this posted so if it has been already Mods can remove this thread.Can be useful for multiple things.

Steps

1.Go to the Suburban located on the western side of the map along the coast
2.Fly up into the ceiling in front of the door(shown in the video)
3.Fly to the back where the ac unit is showing and lower yourself down you are now able to fly under the map

Founder Theee OG Noob

Last edited:
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but your severely limited as you.go anywhere near certain breaches.you insta die its why even after finding ways under I just use jet pack from facility method alot safer tho still nice to see new ways still being discovered

Theee OG Noob

Theee OG Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I just got on this morning and clicked the link and realized you have my video tagged on the thread, lol. Thanks for adding it on here

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
May as well do the thruster glitch to fly underwhere under the map without a single death barrier. Simply spawn at the facility, take thruster out, glitch out of map and you're invincible to death barriers. Find new session to do it again, can only do it once per session by spawning in facility

Last edited:
SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but your severely limited as you.go anywhere near certain breaches.you insta die its why even after finding ways under I just use jet pack from facility method alot safer tho still nice to see new ways still being discovered

Not when you’re OTR

Theee OG Noob

Theee OG Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
May as well do the thruster glitch to fly underwhere under the map without a single death barrier. Simply spawn at the facility, take thruster out, glitch out of map and you're invincible to death barriers. Find new session to do it again, can only do it once per session by spawning in facility
Ok so where do you go under the map, should it be at the same location as the oppressor one?

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so where do you go under the map, should it be at the same location as the oppressor one?
I use that one as you can reach all areas of the map without water collision. The only other one I know is by the airport but then you're limited to where you can fly to because of the big LA river / dam. It makes your thruster destroyed

Theee OG Noob

Theee OG Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
I use that one as you can reach all areas of the map without water collision. The only other one I know is by the airport but then you're limited to where you can fly to because of the big LA river / dam. It makes your thruster destroyed
Ok, I’ll check them both out and see how far I can go, then I’ll make a new video. Thanks for that bro ?

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve seen a number of these threads about getting under the map. What’s the point? Are they potentially a way to build another glitch or just for fun?

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve seen a number of these threads about getting under the map. What’s the point? Are they potentially a way to build another glitch or just for fun?

This can be used for multiple things

1.Avoiding the Orbital Cannon
2.Trolling players
3.Potentially accessing interiors(via creator)to make jobs

There is 3 things off the top of my head,there is possibly more as well.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This can be used for multiple things

1.Avoiding the Orbital Cannon
2.Trolling players
3.Potentially accessing interiors(via creator)to make jobs

There is 3 things off the top of my head,there is possibly more as well.
With that last one though comes the every time a kill area gets put in place making it harder for under map creators to work. (Most glitchers know of many other methods to get under the map so kill zones are never an issue.)
The trolling players is what gets these patched BTW. (That and huge steal everything glitches...)
There are two or three different parking garages that have the same place to get under along with a couple apartments as long as you don't own them.
If you pull up to an overhead door or any sort of opening with a ledge you can almost guarantee there is or was a way under the map through it.
Especially if there is no actual interior inside the building. (If there is and you don't own it sometimes you can half enter and troll players inside their building.)

Problem most have with creating jobs is the instant kick out or interior not loading or invalid jobs.
You can't always avoid the cannon under the map. I have hit people that were too close to the bottom of the road.
Anyway good job on finding yet another point under the map.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone else just suddenly die while under the map cause I had that happen to me and I spawned right in front of the train tracks in front of Sandy Shores.

Theee OG Noob

Theee OG Noob

Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone else just suddenly die while under the map cause I had that happen to me and I spawned right in front of the train tracks in front of Sandy Shores.
Yeah that’s what we were talking about. There’s a lot of death barriers when going under with an oppressor but it’s a lot easier going under with a thruster

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that’s what we were talking about. There’s a lot of death barriers when going under with an oppressor but it’s a lot easier going under with a thruster
Thank f*** it is easier with the Thruster. I had a hard time with the MK2!

Shot_Joe

Shot_Joe

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work with Thruster for me. But with mk2 yes

Last edited:
W

willman604

Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt see this posted so if it has been already Mods can remove this thread.Can be useful for multiple things.

Steps

1.Go to the Suburban located on the western side of the map along the coast
2.Fly up into the ceiling in front of the door(shown in the video)
3.Fly to the back where the ac unit is showing and lower yourself down you are now able to fly under the map

Founder Theee OG Noob

I found this on my own like 4-5 years ago (and so have many others) but there's no use and that's why I didn't post it anywhere because you are surrounded on all sides by death barriers. trust me, I tried for hours to see if there was any gap in them but nope

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh em, I love founders, 1 year ago
Two videos for you, 2nd one will blow your mind

Top Bottom
Login
Register