Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
LadyGR1M

LadyGR1M

Reaction score
Sin$
The police station by Lester's Warehouse is where this heli will spawn but it's on top of the PD building that you cannot access on foot you will need 2 players, 1 to grab and 1 to watch heli across from the PD on top of the building from the Rooftop Rumble Mission, so it doesn't leave.

Player grabbing heli needs a bike to get on top of police station. You will need to access the bridge located on the west side of the PD, getting on top of the building will take patience. You will need to jump your bike on to the building by driving towards bridge wall whilst performing a wheely. Once on top of the bridge you can access heli by a ladder to your left.

You can save heli at bike location via garage save. Happy glitching!

••• LADYGR1M •••

Hi Guys,
a lot of people report me that Helicopter doesn't Spawn on PAC Heist.
One of them help me making some test and checking every time if Helicopter spawn.
Until we find the Solution...

Everything is linked to an SP mission, that enable Helicopter Spawn on MP (for both Characters).
Anyway check the video.

Video:

Tutorial:

1. GoTo Single Player;​
  2. Unlock Trevor;​
  3. Make Mission: "Ron Nervous" - Mission n.19 (Note: doesn't need gold medal);​
  4. Savegame (Note: this will unlock 100% Helicopter Spawn on both Characters);​
  5. Goto Online and Start Pacific Standard Heist;​
  6. Check Helicopter Spawn;​
  7. Let me know! Enjoy it...​
Ciao...

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Negev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, this was posted yesterday on the original glitch, what we do need is a video of the friend (what roof will he stands on) and a video of the pilot bike jumping.

LadyGR1M

LadyGR1M

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, this was posted yesterday on the original glitch, what we do need is a video of the friend (what roof will he stands on) and a video of the pilot bike jumping.
I can post a video :smile:

N

Negev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LadyGR1M , that will be great, and if you give credit to the founder in the video, maybe OP can make a new clean thread with video + text....

nobscis

nobscis

Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps you should upload the video...
A mere text explanation is not good enough for this.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
will leave this thread open until the original thread is updated.

Top Bottom
Login
Register