Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

Step 1) Get to Chiliad State Wilderness by Rocky Road Parachuting
Step 2) At 19:00 go over the mountain like I do in the video and you will see 2 police cars and a helicopter, infront of those to the left of your vision the Marachi car will be there
Step 3) Snipe the driver of the car otherwise they will drive off the edge of the cliff and blow up
Note: It must be 19:00 in your game otherwise it will not spawn. Also if you don't see it do a 360 with the camera view.

Last edited:
J23L

J23L

I was born awesome!
Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro skills going down that hill:biggrin: Not gona lie tho when you first went off the clif I thought it was just going to blow up lmao

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
are there any other easter eggs like this one?

I'm not sure, I accidentally ran into one with a prison bus but I forget how. I will post back on this if there is.

Lyndon

Lyndon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Step 1) Get to Chiliad State Wilderness by Rocky Road Parachuting
Step 2) At 19:00 go over the mountain like I do in the video and you will see 2 police cars and a helicopter, infront of those to the left of your vision the Marachi car will be there
Step 3) Snipe the driver of the car otherwise they will drive off the edge of the cliff and blow up
Note: It must be 19:00 in your game otherwise it will not spawn. Also if you don't see it do a 360 with the camera view.

Great tut, but..... Song?

iOwNZz x 1337

iOwNZz x 1337

1337 Clan Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
i saw something like this with the FBI Ranchers at the satelits in the desert but idk what time it was

H

haloreach12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
superawesomekickas

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i see them things driving EVERYWHERE after i found my apala in sandy shores

superawesomekickas

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somethings in life you can't explain young one. Why do people want cake at 3 am. The world may never know.

people that want cake at 3 a.m are either fat or going through depression. If the world couldn't figure that out were ****ed

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
people that want cake at 3 a.m are either fat or going through depression. If the world couldn't figure that out were ****ed

we're*
Also they might of just wanted cake and can be skinny or a body builder on a cheat day. Thinking outside the box is key.

superawesomekickas

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we're*
Also they might of just wanted cake and can be skinny or a body builder on a cheat day. Thinking outside the box is key.

im just gonna go and let you eat your cake in peace :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register