What's new

Solved GTA V Not working on RGH Console...

F

floral

Reaction score
Sin$
So what happens is I start up GTA. It starts up fine, with the menu with the sirens on it, starts loading story mode for about 2 seconds then crashes, need help here as been trying to install it for 2 days now.

everything is updated to the latest and i also updated gta with Aurora.

Also my Elgato isnt working if anyone knows about that. But my main issue is GTA right now.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So what happens is I start up GTA. It starts up fine, with the menu with the sirens on it, starts loading story mode for about 2 seconds then crashes, need help here as been trying to install it for 2 days now.

everything is updated to the latest and i also updated gta with Aurora.

Also my Elgato isnt working if anyone knows about that. But my main issue is GTA right now.
Did you install the mandatory content from the install disc?

Upvote 0
F

floral

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you install the mandatory content from the install disc?
I did the following

-----

So may have dealt with the flickering screen, black screen, freezing, popups,etc on GTA V , here is the simplest method to set this game up on your Jtag-RGH-Dev

**NOTE DASH 16202 required for this game, if you are not on this dash or newer, update your consoles dash and then proceed with this tutorial.

1. Extract Disc 1 & 2 into separate folders

2. Take the 545408A7 folder from inside "content/00000000000000" of Disc 1 , and place it inside that same folder layout on your HDD or 360 formatted USB
***HDD:\\content\0000000000000000\HERE
***USB:\\content\0000000000000000\HERE

(you may then delete the rest of Disc 1 files)

3. Take Disc 2 and put it with all your other 360 games (if using FSD run a scan to add your new game)

4. Launch disc 2 from your favorite browser (fsd,xexmenu,etc)
and play GTA :gamer4: :gamer4: :gamer4: :gamer4: :gamer4:

Hope this helps anyone having this issue :wink:

:begal:

i wasnt allowed to post a link so i just copied the post

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register