What's new

Discussion GTA V New Jetpack, Information, Functions Found In 1.13!

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats exactly what i mean. They see a line 'jetpack' and assume the entire jetpack is in the game, even though there isn't even a single model or texture file for it in the game. But hey, they don't know the slightest thing about modding, they just copy what others say for the $$.

It's saddening.
I would say what is more sad is that if they actually did only original content, they would have three videos tops. They expect to become some kind of 'big' youtuber when they literally do no work apart from reading some ones post and then recording themselves doing f*** all in gta and just talk about the post they read. It's just sad.....

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG lol I had to laugh at this guys explantion of what a xex is.

People who don't know anything about this stuff really shouldn't make videos. He says a xex is a tool I use on a JTAG to view ISO files and stuff lol.

He is mistaking xex menu for a actual .xex

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG lol I had to laugh at this guys explantion of what a xex is.

People who don't know anything about this stuff really shouldn't make videos. He says a xex is a tool I use on a JTAG to view ISO files and stuff lol.

He is mistaking xex menu for a actual .xex

Video should be titled "what happens when you give a retard a microphone and a YouTube channel"

R

RealMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea lol which is why I say
Everyone should spam these people with my video and my name lol crediting the wrong people!

Clearly your 5 minutes are over, move onto the next thing, and try to summon your motivation during the task from a source other than the potential of internet fame. You only make yourself look bad whining about how you are not being properly credited for finding some strings in an executable.

FluffyGrenade

FluffyGrenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, I have seen 3 videos where people say "I'm off looking for the jetpack!" Its like when cars are found, It says the name and maybe some coding, But it's not in the game!

XINFiNITYWaVEX

XINFiNITYWaVEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg im so happy for the confirm! Thank you so much Chrome for finding this. I wonder what its going to be like...

M

My Walmart Mods

Free Hoster <3
Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes me hotny in ways I can't even explain. Thanks for this man lol

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should look in the files and try to find a texture for the jet pack.

Buffeting

Buffeting

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gta-5-onli...icative-its-arrival-next-title-update-1445432

Everyone should spam these people with my video and my name lol crediting the wrong people!
Was about to post that, showed up on my Google Now page haha. Just another article that gives now credit to the original found. Luckily the youtuber did give credit though.
v1jyzCv.png

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
They better bring this... The game's so boring & I'd like to be able to fly-by people while looking like a boss. Thanks for showing everyone this :biggrin:

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
They better bring this... The game's so boring & I'd like to be able to fly-by people while looking like a boss. Thanks for showing everyone this :biggrin:

Until they snipe you and you have to pay up $30k on the insurance bill to get it back :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register