What's new

Discussion GTA V New Jetpack, Information, Functions Found In 1.13!

Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol just saw icrazyteddy's vid and he said it's confirmed inside the game and wants his subs to go find it it for him since their were pics saying parachute he thought it ment you can pick it / find it for the jetpack

Youtubers are really pathetic

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome find Chrome! Gotta get that added to your menu :wink: 

Hmm, think you made a mistake when you made your name.
Guessing T7Amaze was already taken...
And the jetpack hasn't actually been added yet, just some support in xex, maybe for dlc

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, Is my youtube channel name >_<! and I know, But when/if it is released :tongue:!

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
xDeagleModz xDeagleModz Why did you take the pictures from my video and put your own watermark over them in the description of your video.

8f1fs.png

Just one of the pictures.
o_O Must have been Jelle (other channel owner) who did that..

Ill change it as soon as i get on my pc! Sorry dude!

Happy easter 4/20 though! :tongue:

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People enjoyed being told information as well as reading it, I run a youtube channel and people rely on my content for GTA 5 info, so I make video on GTA 5 info. Not too hard to understand buddy.
But it's not your content to share. Please stop.

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol just saw icrazyteddy's vid and he said it's confirmed inside the game and wants his subs to go find it it for him since their were pics saying parachute he thought it ment you can pick it / find it for the jetpack

Youtubers are really pathetic
Youtubers also ruin the GTA modding scene. DNS servers got popular from yt videos

Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can just imagine if skiing came to gta online people would create courses in the content creator where you would go down my. Chilliad and have to grind ramps, do flips and other **** that would be so awesome

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
Youtubers also ruin the GTA modding scene. DNS servers got popular from yt videos
Youtubers who don't know **** about modding and all copy the first video about a mod ruin it. I bet that 99% of the channels with a video about the Jetpack info do not know a single thing about modding GTA 5.

Last edited:
Cxrzeh

Cxrzeh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I beleive TypicalGamer posted avideo about this on zeh youtubez

And great find man!

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Youtubers who don't know **** about modding and all copy the first video about a mod ruin it. I bet that 99% of the channels with a video about the Jetpack info do not know a single thing about modding GTA 5.

I've come up with a plan, but i might need some help from Chr0m3 x MoDz Chr0m3 x MoDz with this.
I stand corrected.

Yes the ones who just copy someone else's videos, begging for subs, mention the phrases "you need a hacked Xbox to do this", "smash that like button", " my friend made this " etc are the ones that ruin it

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
I stand corrected.

Yes the ones who just copy someone else's videos, begging for subs, mention the phrases "you need a hacked Xbox to do this", "smash that like button", " my friend made this " etc are the ones that ruin it
Smash that like button is a good one. :tongue:

The thing that annoys me is that every GTA 5 youtuber seems to be in it for the money.. I mean look at their titles, thumbnails and tags in the description..

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/f4/c6/f4c6104355ba78179eb1ed29dde48430.png

I see a 'GTAOnline' logo in every thumbnail.. why?! What has a f*cking jetpack to do with GTA Online? The titles are long as phuck, using as much tags as possible.

Descriptions like these, full of tags:
http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/3e/78/3e780e2752808180d17d3352c2aa433d.png

And the best part yet, the creators of the videos haven't got a single clue what theyre talking about!

His Airness

His Airness

There is no "I" in team but there is in win.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm,Icrazyteddy tells them to find the jetpack when its not out there.
I wonder if people will actually waste their time.
Even if It was out there and someone found it,Icrazyteddy would post a video on it and just put the finders username but nothing else next to it. 

The thing that annoys me is that every GTA 5 youtuber seems to be in it for the money.. I mean look at their titles, thumbnails and tags in the description..

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/f4/c6/f4c6104355ba78179eb1ed29dde48430.png

I see a 'GTAOnline' logo in every thumbnail.. why?! What has a f*cking jetpack to do with GTA Online? The titles are long as phuck, using as much tags as possible.

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/3e/78/3e780e2752808180d17d3352c2aa433d.png

And the best part yet, the creators of the videos haven't got a single clue what theyre talking about!
Yeah,they even put in the Tags ''How to get jetpack online'' Where to find jetpack online'' just for more subs.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm,Icrazyteddy tells them to find the jetpack when its not out there.
I wonder if people will actually waste their time.
Even if It was out there and someone found it,Icrazyteddy would post a video on it and just put the finders username but nothing else next to it.
Thats exactly what i mean. They see a line 'jetpack' and assume the entire jetpack is in the game, even though there isn't even a single model or texture file for it in the game. But hey, they don't know the slightest thing about modding, they just copy what others say for the $$.

Yeah,they even put in the Tags ''How to get jetpack online'' Where to find jetpack online'' just for more subs.
It's saddening.

The BVM

The BVM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

"SHUT UP MOM ILL GET VIEWS YOU WILL ALL SEE"

Top Bottom
Login
Register