What's new

Solved Gta V money hack tutorial ps3! Help!

• Thread starter BlackDahlia_v2
  • Start date
  • Views 895
BlackDahlia_v2

BlackDahlia_v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything the right way i just dont know how to connect my ps3 to my pc somebody help!

THA_GABSTAR

THA_GABSTAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hook your ethernet up from ur laptop to the back of your ps3 open your network and sharing centre open your active connection go to properties then sharing and tick the box that says allow other network users then once the little message box goes disconnect your laptop/pc internet reconnect then set ur ps3 up through wireless add me on ps3 and il be willing to have some money off you :biggrin: my psn is THE_GABSTAR

Upvote 0
BlackDahlia_v2

BlackDahlia_v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hook your ethernet up from ur laptop to the back of your ps3 open your network and sharing centre open your active connection go to properties then sharing and tick the box that says allow other network users then once the little message box goes disconnect your laptop/pc internet reconnect then set ur ps3 up through wireless add me on ps3 and il be willing to have some money off you :biggrin: my psn is THE_GABSTAR
I dont have a laptop i have a desktop

Upvote 0
THA_GABSTAR

THA_GABSTAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ethernet cable from your tower into the back of your ps3 and follw the steps exactly the same once you go into sharing and tick allow other users to use this network make sure u selecet (LOCAL AREA CONNECTION ) 
start menu control panel connect to a network and it should be in there mate or if your on windows 7 or vista bottom right of your screen your were it shows u your internet signal or that your connected to local area connection just left click that and a way to open network center is there mate :smile:

Upvote 0
THA_GABSTAR

THA_GABSTAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
heres a tutorial on youtube with the steps to follow  
wats ur psn il add u
mine is THA_GABSTAR the dash is a underscore

Upvote 0
THA_GABSTAR

THA_GABSTAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aslong as the box saying allow other users to connect it should work mate just diffrent versions of windows the box to select wireless or local area connection comes up just thought id tell u just incase you was running that version of windows lol

Upvote 0
BlackDahlia_v2

BlackDahlia_v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it says its shared and they are both plugged up to eatchother maybe its the .json file is outdated or something because the port is open

Upvote 0
THA_GABSTAR

THA_GABSTAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you set ur ps3 up to ehternet connection not wireless 
if not do that then test connection and it should say obtain ip sucsseded and internet connection sucsseded

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register