What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

GTA V MONEY DROPS & RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart Shooter

Walmart Shooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Message me for an invite - my gamertag is: NOTsuspicious12 (had to keep it on the dl so microsoft stays away....)
READ ALL BELOW BEFORE JOINING....

RULES:
DO NOT move around when getting the money drop or I will stop.
DO NOT steal money drops. (Walking passed every 2 seconds and picking up some of the money is considered stealing)
DO NOT kill others in the game for no reason.
DO NOT spam me! You need to wait atlest 60 seconds between each message you send me.

TIPS:
YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY LOBBY(S) IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES.

MY LOBBY COULD BE FULL SO YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UP TO 10 - 15 MINUTES FOR AN INVITE.
Also, I CAN kill players in passive mode and I CAN kick players out of my game DON'T TEST ME.

MENU(s): The silk road v1.7 & The Purge v3.9

Last edited:
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Note that you are not allowed to charge or offer recoveries through this thread or otherwise. Remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of hosting, respectively. Thank you for hosting for free here on 7s.

M

Michael Henry

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: mustang boss 1
Can you mod my rp please if i must i dont need money
:smile::smile::smile:

DisTanT Toxic

DisTanT Toxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gt Marqv II is it possible for you to upgrade at least one of my cars bc im a low level if not i understand thx

xb0xjunkimatrix

xb0xjunkimatrix

Reaction score
Sin$
MaTriX unl3ashd .... Please contact me via Xbox live ty ......... Xboxjunkimatrix patch writer and co owner of the former xboxjunkiez crew ...

TheNamesMcLoven

TheNamesMcLoven

Reaction score
Sin$
He is 100% legit, I added him and he accepted it very fast and let me join and he was overall awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register