S

ShadowX757

Reaction score
Doing GTA V money drops now FREE
comment your SC name and ill invite you
Accepting donations
paypal.me/ShadowX757
100% safe
No bullying, harassing, and do not bring police; do not bank money or buy anything in the lobby.
Any rules broken will result in no money and kicked from lobby
I will actively do this until I get overwhelmed or I cannot support the mods financially anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Approved!

- Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction.

- You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators.

- Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

S

ShadowX757

Reaction score
Added everyone whos posted please respond and ill invite you into a lobby please follow the rules so this will actually work

X

Xbboy

Reaction score
Added everyone whos posted please respond and ill invite you into a lobby please follow the rules so this will actually work
I have read the rules,Hopefully you will be able to add me to lobby
SC:TronixYT

E

Erykos22pl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sc : Erykos22pl i accept rules

L

Lerzide

Reaction score
sc: Lerzidee i accept all the rules.

D

dubply

Reaction score
SC: dubply
I accept all the rules and understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom