What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

S

s734556676

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
Yesterday a modder came into my car with godmode on, and I would lie if I said that I did not drove in one of his fancy cars. He offered me money, but I refused because I had a good character with enough money and I didn't want to lose all my hard work for his stupid stuff.

What had to happen, happened and I got banned for a month and I lost everything. I was sad, but decided to boost my new account because it would take a lot of time that I don't have to redo everything from scratch.

So I've got three questions before boosting my account:
1. Is there a spending limit per day on GTA V, If yes, how much.
2. I've been told that everything will be in cash to protect me against bans, so does this means that I can't ever sell something again (when you sell it goes to your bankaccount).
3. How do I properly remove all GTA V files in order to not get banned when I buy a new key.

I thank you for your answers!

Ratsz

Ratsz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a few years. Last time I modded I used Authority & Force Menu.

Are there any good, paid menus available as of now?

GladiatorKing

GladiatorKing

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Recently I have found out about an outfit editor and I've really enjoyed using it, and it's got me wondering if there is something similar for vehicles, something that would allow me to rip stock rims from one car and use them on another car (the stock rims from an Annis RE-7B onto a Gauntlet Hellfire for instance). I've seen that people have been able to get Benny's rims on cars that don't normally allow them, so I was hoping that there would be something for stock rims.

Thanks in advance.

Deshawn124

Deshawn124

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the eave editor... I can give myself billions in story mode... but I can’t edit the online “auto save” file. It’s a .dat file and opening it is a mess.

L

Lag118

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everybody! I haven't been on here since like October of 2016. I had a split with an ex who took the jailbroken ps3 system I had and wouldn't let me have it. I haven't still as of yet gotten my hands on another system yet but I am looking into buying a ps3 to jailbreak myself, but wonder if its even worth it? The menu I used then seems to have fallen off the face of the earth so my question is, is there even still mod menus sprx or anything comparable to use on gta online, or do you pretty much get banned right away now if you do use a menu? Any help would be appreciated and my apologies in advance if this makes the 1,000,000,000th time you may have seen a question like this. Pointing me in the right direction for the answers I am seeking would be alright, too.

420Gta420

420Gta420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone with clean cars that did mp to sp able to inspect color code for secret gold trim in save editor to find unselected color values?

B

B4ldyy

Reaction score
Sin$
My account has been disabled by sombody after they were spam killing me none stop. So i messaged then kicking off and then sent an ingame message saying disbled and my account now doesnt work. Any help??

H

Hoody_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about the save wizard program for modded outfits and vehicles on ps4?

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about the save wizard program for modded outfits and vehicles on ps4?
I've owned sw for about 3 years yeah juwt look at glitches involving SW not sure if recent one works still
Post automatically merged:

I got wiped on ps4 and switched to pc , what's the best way to go about getting a recovery I want what i had back a trillion dollars , modded outfits and cars

I

Irusu9209

Reaction score
Sin$
im looking into installing a mod menu could some one link me to a easy to follow tutorial please

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pc, thanks in advance
Usually for PC you need a .DLL injector of some sorts so that's one prerequisite that you have to take into consideration. After that you find the menu DLL that you want to use and in most cases I recommend a private or paid menu so that the ban rate is lower; you can get away with using a free menu available to anyone but the detection is probably going to be higher than if you used a private and your ban risk goes up as well. But if you want a quick and dirty tutorial on how to install one here you go.

I

Irusu9209

Reaction score
Sin$
Usually for PC you need a .DLL injector of some sorts so that's one prerequisite that you have to take into consideration. After that you find the menu DLL that you want to use and in most cases I recommend a private or paid menu so that the ban rate is lower; you can get away with using a free menu available to anyone but the detection is probably going to be higher than if you used a private and your ban risk goes up as well. But if you want a quick and dirty tutorial on how to install one here you go.

I'm going to have a watch of that later thankyou , how would I go about getting a private menu

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to have a watch of that later thankyou , how would I go about getting a private menu
Sorry I just saw this but you can look up private menu showcases on YouTube and find one that you really like and just contact whoever the seller is. Be cautious though some people are trying to scam so just be aware it happens.

Tide

Tide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i just got GTA on pc, i am really into modded colors,yankton plates etc.. for cars.
Is there a way to get this on my cars with a menu or a save editor for online? (safely if possible?)

thanks for your advice! :smile:

V

Vitrolic Wither

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anybody here would be able to help me with getting modded cars onto online or direct me to the right area for that. I know how to mod cars in SP but I do not know how to transfer them to online. Any help would be much appreciated.

Q

Qonflux

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone willing to place a bounty on my head on Xbox 360? I'd really like to be able to get that achievement.

T

T dog77777

Reaction score
Sin$
I am also looking for someone to put a bounty on my head for the achievement as well and level up to 100

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am also looking for someone to put a bounty on my head for the achievement as well and level up to 100
I've yet to find a method for bounty setting after R* locked it. Look into recoveries though, most menus have unlock achievements. Even free menus like SkyAcro have unlock all achievements.

Top Bottom
Login
Register