What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
Vagaddict Vagaddict sorry man it seems sketchy.

Anyone that currently hosts on PC will you show me what menu you use so I can use it personally. Thanks in advance!

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Vagaddict Vagaddict sorry man it seems sketchy.

Anyone that currently hosts on PC will you show me what menu you use so I can use it personally. Thanks in advance!
Dude sketchie i use iT Every day it’s save nothing sketchie on

Add me on social damskie1804 I will show you it’s save

Killa Klown

Killa Klown

Reaction score
Sin$
was just wondering, what site do you guys recommend for getting mods? extremely new to this type of thing lol..

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I'll give it a chance.
Like is said it’s your decision not mine but it’s save I use it too

It has a discord whit it and every time new updates whit bug fixes and stuff you can give suggestions to the owner a lot off people to help you whit it

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
Like is said it’s your decision not mine but it’s save I use it too

It has a discord whit it and every time new updates whit bug fixes and stuff you can give suggestions to the owner a lot off people to help you whit it
Alright thank you very much for that info!

U

unleashed7

Reaction score
Sin$
What happened with Jordan's menu? Anyone has any info about it? Seems like he just disappeared, and his site too. I just came back a few days ago, but the forum he used is down ever since.

Did R* found him again with C&D, or for other reason it's just over like that?

B

bulbasaur420

Reaction score
Sin$
hey, im wanting to get into modding gta v online for pc. However, Im unsure how how safe it is and what not can someone point me in the right direction? as far as installing the mods (which i thought were just copying and replacing specific files i could be wrong though). Im also curious if this will get you banned on steam for modding online? or if it goes undetected? and if so how?

JWKingswood

JWKingswood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, please I wanna ask...My friend used some crap mods today for drop money and get suspented in like 4 hours for a month and his account will be reseted, so i check modded account to buy,to make him happy and as gift for his birthday i found one for like 27 dolars with 500M and 150LVL.

But for my question, he got GTA5 bought by steam, and on that selling account is writen "Social club account.(game for PC!!! Its not a steam account" so as he create new social club account,dos it will work on steam if he change his account? I dont understend it much and I am afraid when i buy it,he wont be able to play on that modded account while he got GTA5 on steam with another account.

R

Ratul23

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to host free public money drop lobbies.
To do so, I would like to know the optimal delay on the drops, or at least what is the a commonly used one for modders.

Thanks in advance

L

LuciferDiavolo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I used to use Menyoo in the past, but understood that Menyoo was taken down by Take Two. (correct me if I'm wrong)
So after being out for awhile I want to try GTAO again, but was hoping there would be a new Menyoo menu or something alike.
I haven't been able to find something good or safe so far myself....
So are there any people who can give any advise on good and safe menu's ?
I don't care much if they are free or paid...as long as they are good and safe (read, not detected)...

Thank you in advance !

AndreiDrift

AndreiDrift

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, please I wanna ask...My friend used some crap mods today for drop money and get suspented in like 4 hours for a month and his account will be reseted, so i check modded account to buy,to make him happy and as gift for his birthday i found one for like 27 dolars with 500M and 150LVL.

But for my question, he got GTA5 bought by steam, and on that selling account is writen "Social club account.(game for PC!!! Its not a steam account" so as he create new social club account,dos it will work on steam if he change his account? I dont understend it much and I am afraid when i buy it,he wont be able to play on that modded account while he got GTA5 on steam with another account.
Game is Social Club only. That being said he will kindda be able to link it to Steam but he won't get Steam Achivements and when he plays the game will apear as "Non Steam Game". So yeah, he won't be able to play with his Steam friends unless they add him using Social Club Menu (Home key on keyboard).

L

LokiiOdinson

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone teach me how to start recovering accounts? I'm planning to purchase a mod menu and want to start recovering

Top Bottom
Login
Register