What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

P

Philpionus_

Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking of soon becoming a modder. Is Epsilon a good mod menu?

Adam_wow_yh_okay

Adam_wow_yh_okay

Reaction score
Sin$
hi literally just created this account a couple second ago aha. anyways I jailbroke my PS3 yesterday and I was wondering if all these cool fancy pc mods I'd be able to use on my ps3 for example the flash mod and the pet ones. Thanks :smile:

O

OGJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm kinda curious about modding in GTA Online, hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

A friend just got a new PC and we play GTA V on PS4. That having been said, he wanted to make a new Social Club account to link to his Steam so he could try out some of the fun mods. The plan would be to use these mods in friends-only sessions, but I understand there might still be a risk of being banned. So here's my question:

What is the risk of being banned from mods, and which types of mods may be safe, assuming they aren't used in public sessions? Also, as far as money modding goes, I understand that's very risky, and there's plenty of money glitches around to make that damn near unnecessary, but is there a safe way to go about that?

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm kinda curious about modding in GTA Online, hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

A friend just got a new PC and we play GTA V on PS4. That having been said, he wanted to make a new Social Club account to link to his Steam so he could try out some of the fun mods. The plan would be to use these mods in friends-only sessions, but I understand there might still be a risk of being banned. So here's my question:

What is the risk of being banned from mods, and which types of mods may be safe, assuming they aren't used in public sessions? Also, as far as money modding goes, I understand that's very risky, and there's plenty of money glitches around to make that damn near unnecessary, but is there a safe way to go about that?
Regardless of if he can be reported from a public session, or just playing in a private one, online modding is always risky. I'd advise against using public cheats if you're looking to mod for fun. I would recommend turning towards good paid ones. Some even have polymorphic code injection and execution in memory, making them extremely hard to detect. Depending on the cheat you use, your ban risk could be extremely low, even if you're modding in public sessions. Public cheats however are monitored as they are released on popular forums, and usually become detected quickly. Not to mention most public creators just steal and copy code, meaning that they're not the safest cheats in the first place. Like I said though, the risk is the same. The only thing you're gaining from invite only sessions is the risk of not being reported by other online players, which from my experiences using paid menu's is that there's not too much to worry about there unless if you're being extremely obvious about cheating.

TL;DR: If you want advice coming from somebody who's been cheating since 2009, I'd say your best bet is to buy an unverified alt account (you can get them on other forums for only a few dollars) and purchase a paid menu. Once you get the account change the email to a personal one, and use your paid cheat. While the risk is already low, you're not using your main account to cheat, which is always recommended. Just remember, there's no such thing as an undetectable cheat, only cheats that are undetected for the time being. Good luck and happy modding!

O

OGJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of if he can be reported from a public session, or just playing in a private one, online modding is always risky. I'd advise against using public cheats if you're looking to mod for fun. I would recommend turning towards good paid ones. Some even have polymorphic code injection and execution in memory, making them extremely hard to detect. Depending on the cheat you use, your ban risk could be extremely low, even if you're modding in public sessions. Public cheats however are monitored as they are released on popular forums, and usually become detected quickly. Not to mention most public creators just steal and copy code, meaning that they're not the safest cheats in the first place. Like I said though, the risk is the same. The only thing you're gaining from invite only sessions is the risk of not being reported by other online players, which from my experiences using paid menu's is that there's not too much to worry about there unless if you're being extremely obvious about cheating.

TL;DR: If you want advice coming from somebody who's been cheating since 2009, I'd say your best bet is to buy an unverified alt account (you can get them on other forums for only a few dollars) and purchase a paid menu. Once you get the account change the email to a personal one, and use your paid cheat. While the risk is already low, you're not using your main account to cheat, which is always recommended. Just remember, there's no such thing as an undetectable cheat, only cheats that are undetected for the time being. Good luck and happy modding!

Thanks for the reply! I know this isn't quite the right forum, but since we're on the topic, would GTA IV be a safer bet for modding? Not sure my friend's gonna be interested in purchasing mods, and I always heard modding in GTA IV was fun.

N

NinjaBilly

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I have some questions on the basis Nokia said in this TL;DR above. Modding has been so out of hand that I feel like I am forced to go on the offensive in this lobbies and turn to mod menus. I will not use a mod menu on my main account and only looking for a mod menu to use as a defense on another account. My following questions are some thoughts I have on this:

1) Could I use this alt account to join all the lobbies I am in without it affecting my actual account?
2) If a modder is messing with me in my lobby would crashing that modder cause Rockstar to look at my main account as well with the alt account in all my lobbies?
3) I will be using this mod menu to only make the other modders go away nothing more. Would that make the mod menu less obvious if all my alt account does is stand there and get rid of the modders in the lobbies?
4) This alt account will be used on a separate computer to keep the GTA V installs isolated so would it be a good idea to run a VPN on that computer so the alt account and my main account don't have the same IP address?

These are the questions I have so far. If there is anymore info that I should know it would be appreciated. I am willing to pay for a good mod menu as well that has the capabilities to kick all other mod menu users.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure all hacks are now detectable really. unless you wanna pay :frown:
All public hacks are outdated atm, even paid cheats are still down right now. Rockstar threw a curve ball this update.

J

Jarredchris

Reaction score
Sin$

Any recommended forums?

Donac_Dum

Donac_Dum

Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind it, knew it was a scam lol.

Can anyone here vouch for Hydrogen hacks? It's got great reputation over at r/gtagivers but their site seems to be down... again.

STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had Epsilon for months now and still haven't gotten banned. You're even safer now considering they can inject into the Steam version and seamlessly handle all tasks thrown at it. Not difficult at all and zero banned users so... your choice. You can look up videos of it currently being used still with no worries...

P

Philpionus_

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how I can save car customizations applied through a mod menu 
I've had Epsilon for months now and still haven't gotten banned. You're even safer now considering they can inject into the Steam version and seamlessly handle all tasks thrown at it. Not difficult at all and zero banned users so... your choice. You can look up videos of it currently being used still with no worries...
Same here Epsilon is an awesome menu

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$

can i get banned from this evreryone is saying you cant but i dont know

Top Bottom
Login
Register