What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

Racksmile

Racksmile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE ANY MONEY DROP / RP INCREASER OR SELL MODDED VEHICLES! IT IS BANNABLE NOW!
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND AVOID GETTING MONEY/RP BY MODDING.

-The Force Team.

Thephoenix9811

Thephoenix9811

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE ANY MONEY DROP / RP INCREASER OR SELL MODDED VEHICLES! IT IS BANNABLE NOW!
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND AVOID GETTING MONEY/RP BY MODDING.

-The Force Team.

Thanks for the heads up Racksmile :smile: any more info on this? Coming from you I believe it, but I'd like to know a bit more info if you know it :tongue:

L

legocrazy505

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so. Today didnt was reported any ban, looked for BHM and infamous.

Also I used Infamous today (but no money/rp) dor a while and no ban. Im still affraid because my rank is so dumped :smile:))
Bear in mind that today and tomorrow is Christmas. They could just be collecting info then send out more bans in a few days.

P

Patrick Kjeldsen

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so few weeks ago, i spawned around 10 mil. to get the biggest yacht, and im still not banned yet. So i dont really get how im not banned when other people get banned so easy?

I mean 10 mil. in few minutes? Im just glad im not banned yet.

Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so few weeks ago, i spawned around 10 mil. to get the biggest yacht, and im still not banned yet. So i dont really get how im not banned when other people get banned so easy?

I mean 10 mil. in few minutes? Im just glad im not banned yet.
Ive been hosting lobbies and gave myself around 50 mill in different periods and I am still not banned

D

Deleted member 875897

(╯⌐■_■) ╯彡 ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get GTA V PC purely for online modding? Is is worth it considering the ban risk? Are there any golden tips to avoid a ban? If I do get it, I will to transfer my already loaded modded account from PS3/4 with 140 million, good rank, unlocks etc, so I don't need to risk doing my own recovery.

Off-topic: Why do modders or glitchers on YT put a copyright disclaimer in their video intro or description? What is it supposed to protect them from and how?

Thephoenix9811

Thephoenix9811

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get GTA V PC purely for online modding? Is is worth it considering the ban risk? Are there any golden tips to avoid a ban? If I do get it, I will to transfer my already loaded modded account from PS3/4 with 140 million, good rank, unlocks etc, so I don't need to risk doing my own recovery.

Off-topic: Why do modders or glitchers on YT put a copyright disclaimer in their video intro or description? What is it supposed to protect them from and how?

Well, since 1.31 (the latest update with the yachts etc), R* seem to be tracking most if not all methods of cheating / modding in money and rank. But seeing as you seem to be pretty well off with that already, I'm assuming you're going to be doing other types of modding?

The golden rule really is don't get noticed (sounds dumb, but that's really the best way to do things). Don't show off that you're modding, don't tell people etc. And don't mod any cash or rank. The mods for SP are awesome on PC, but online is really limited to rather similar stuff to PS4 most of the time. Just simpler to make / install.

And to answer your question about the YT'ers, they do it because they don't want R* to remove their content. R* have a habit of taking down any videos relating to modding / glitching GTA Online.

hyocca

hyocca

Reaction score
Sin$
There was this Londontown guy that did research on the anticheat systems on 1.31 and he's gone now. can't find any of the post anymore. anyone got any idea?

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was this Londontown guy that did research on the anticheat systems on 1.31 and he's gone now. can't find any of the post anymore. anyone got any idea?

apparently it was all the bullshet

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He asked for his content to be removed. It is possible it was bulls***, yes but it is also possible he was persued legally for leaking this material.

Last edited:
Thephoenix9811

Thephoenix9811

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He asked for his content to be removed. It is possible it was bulls***, yes but it is also possiblehe was persued legally for leaking this material.

Knowing what R* and T2I are like with their persuasions and taking down content etc. I wouldn't be surprised.

Garrappa

Garrappa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
S

Seperate directory. Lol. Theres ways to get even single player online.

Thephoenix9811

Thephoenix9811

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw, do u always have to use dll injector to play online with mods? :tongue:

There are a few mods that don't need an injector, but all except one that I know of will almost always get you instantly banned. DLL injection is (at the moment) the safest way of running mods in GTA Online.

Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone have a link the commonly used trainer, and mod menu, I just brought it on PC and want to have a lash at this whole modding thingy.

izzybella

izzybella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone have a link the commonly used trainer, and mod menu, I just brought it on PC and want to have a lash at this whole modding thingy.
I recommend you downgrade and mod on 1.30 rather than 1.31 it's a guaranteed ban if you mod on the newest update also go on MPGH the mod menus on there are great

Thephoenix9811

Thephoenix9811

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend you downgrade and mod on 1.30 rather than 1.31 it's a guaranteed ban if you mod on the newest update also go on MPGH the mod menus on there are great

No its not. Downgrading should always be a worst case option. And I've been using 'Menyoo' pretty much daily since 1.31 launched without a single problem. Just staying away from what few money options that it has. I've got a friend who has been using the Infamous mod menu on 1.31 as well, and he isn't banned either (same thing, just steering clear of $ and RP).

So you can't say it's a 'guaranteed ban'. Because it really isn't.

It's just that
1.) There's a banwave going on / has been going on.
2.) Since 1.31 R* have been able to track almost all methods of modding money and RP.

izzybella

izzybella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No its not. Downgrading should always be a worst case option. And I've been using 'Menyoo' pretty much daily since 1.31 launched without a single problem. Just staying away from what few money options that it has. I've got a friend who has been using the Infamous mod menu on 1.31 as well, and he isn't banned either (same thing, just steering clear of $ and RP).

It's just that
2.) Since 1.31 R* have been able to track almost all methods of modding money and RP.
Umm don't know about "worst" case I have 1 bil and it's been 4 about to be 5 days and no ban and several other individuals have done it and still no ban I have proof if you need any 

It's just that
2.) Since 1.31 R* have been able to track almost all methods of modding money and RP.[/QUOTE

It's just that
Also most people only use menus for ranking, maxing skills , unlocks, and $$$ anything else is just troll options unless you use just to troll

Last edited:
Froudey

Froudey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It's just that

I have no intention of using it online nor for money, I just want to play with the trainer thing offline I can't seem to find a link to said program etc

Top Bottom
Login
Register