What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a pity one of your mod team is in that video and has the same force name as social club. Good one.
I asked for permision :smile: so yes very pity. why would u even talk to us as if we need to worry about an account? lol that is just disrespectful. Wash your mouth next time before you talk to me please.
the force stronger than ever.

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked for permision :smile: so yes very pity. why would u even talk to us as if we need to worry about an account? lol that is just disrespectful. Wash your mouth next time before you talk to me please.
the force stronger than ever.

Permission? What are you on about...
Yes, you may not need to worry about accounts, but I'm sure "theXcption" isn't "as able" as you are to do this. All it takes is someone to see that and report and they're banned. Obviously thats the primary account for this person and nobody wants to have that one gone.

Racksmile

Racksmile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you may not need to worry about accounts, but I'm sure "theXcption" isn't "as able" as you are to do this. All it takes is someone to see that and report and they're banned. Obviously thats the primary account for this person and nobody wants to have that one gone.
we can always get him another account :smile: so if you guys gonna report go ahead :biggrin:

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you 10 years old? permision from him to post the video :smile:

also remember force has a name changer, so good luck getting people on videos banned.
moving on... force is amazing.

Last edited:
X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we can always get him another account :smile: so if you guys gonna report go ahead :biggrin:

Dont be silly im not doing that just pointing it out

are you 10 years old? permision from him to post the video :smile:

also remember force has a name changer, so good luck getting people on videos banned.
moving on... force is amazing.

Nice feature! But please, are your eyes working properly now? Please QUOTE me on where I said anything to do with permission? I didnt.

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damm bro you slow (:

you said "Its a pity one of your mod team is in that video and has the same force name as social club. Good one."
i said its all good i got permission :smile:

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
damm bro you slow (:

you said "Its a pity one of your mod team is in that video and has the same force name as social club. Good one."
i said its all good i got permission :smile:

Yes I know, but I never asked about permission at all, I was just saying that if it was me in-game, I would use a completely different name to 'what I'm known to'.

Actually, it good I speaking to you. Can you say whether you know if anyone has been banned in 1.30 for using TUNABLES? Thx

ClareXoBearrx3

ClareXoBearrx3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA FORCE BENNYS LOWRIDER SHOP SP/MP

ps. i did miss all the salty menyoo fanboys lol you faks still weak and sad. i like it.

Others are weak and sad yet your too weak to come up with your own mod without having to rely on other people to do it for you. Can't even come up with your own base or port it to another base yourself.

Sounds pretty weak to me.

LittleKitten 2

LittleKitten 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...drama alert!
first of all reddino, i suggest you instead of calling anyone out, get along with your peers and stop negatively influencing this community. i maybe new here, but i wasn't born yesterday and socializing is something i rather enjoy.

second of all dont call anyone out, that is very small minded. i dont care if its jealousy or past experience you have with someone else.
i dont care if clare is a girl or a guy... im sure many other's feel same.. she or he is contributing member regardless of gender, so get over your phobia and drama. :smile:

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

f3d7e7e5aeeb32c3f451e160ca1352f0.jpg

Racksmile

Racksmile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...drama alert!
first of all reddino, i suggest you instead of calling anyone out, get along with your peers and stop negatively influencing this community. i maybe new here, but i wasn't born yesterday and socializing is something i rather enjoy.

second of all dont call anyone out, that is very small minded. i dont care if its jealousy or past experience you have with someone else.
i dont care if clare is a girl or a guy... im sure many other's feel same.. she or he is contributing member regardless of gender, so get over your phobia and drama. :smile:
first see who started the attacks :wink: then drop ur opinion, all we did was sharing some vids with the community, the haters started to attack us as usual since their menu cant compete with the force.

ClareXoBearrx3

ClareXoBearrx3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Says the guy with the"ClareXoBearrx" name. lol

Oh yeah, that was a real adult response... as if online names really mattered. lol. 
first see who started the attacks :wink: then drop ur opinion, all we did was sharing some vids with the community, the haters started to attack us as usual since their menu cant compete with the force.

And LOL.

>Claims our mods can't compete with the Force
> Can't code a mod without copying and having others do it for them

GOML.

Racksmile

Racksmile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah, that was a real adult response... as if online names really mattered. lol. 

And LOL.

>Claims our mods can't compete with the Force
> Can't code a mod without copying and having others do it for them

GOML.
copying from who? lol... who has that top menu that is leaking all the codes so we can copy? i wanna see it pls.

ClareXoBearrx3

ClareXoBearrx3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i sense saltiness and envy in the air it makes me stronger.

Had that been anywhere near grammatically correct, perhaps I could better understand and come up with a better response. Beyond that, bad senses m8. No saltiness here, and surely no envy. I don't envy people who can't do simple things but claim to have done things like "bypassed new anti-cheat" despite not doing so since there really isn't any. But you know, whatever floats your boat.

Reddinos

Reddinos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA FORCE ELITE 5.6 RELEASED, RE-DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY.

-Change Log 5.56 ELITE

- Added Benny's (lowrider) mod shop
- Added Benny's exclusive wheel type
- Added Halloween Vehicles
- Added Safe Money Drop (bags)
- Added *new Halloween DLC weapons to "Get All Weapons"
- Added All Lowrider & Halloween Cars under Vehicle Spawner>>LowRiders
- You can now move objects you already spawned while making a preset
- Saving vehicles & preset vehicles now saves the lowrider DLC mods
- Improved Acceleration/Brakes multiplier
- Updated Tunables
- *Removed risky money drops from player options

X

Xray25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA FORCE ELITE 5.6 RELEASED, RE-DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY.

-Change Log 5.56 ELITE

- Added Benny's (lowrider) mod shop
- Added Benny's exclusive wheel type
- Added Halloween Vehicles
- Added Safe Money Drop (bags)
- Added *new Halloween DLC weapons to "Get All Weapons"
- Added All Lowrider & Halloween Cars under Vehicle Spawner>>LowRiders
- You can now move objects you already spawned while making a preset
- Saving vehicles & preset vehicles now saves the lowrider DLC mods
- Improved Acceleration/Brakes multiplier
- Updated Tunables
- *Removed risky money drops from player options

THe one good thing of Force - often frequent updates.

Can you shed light on those risky money drops? What were they?

Top Bottom
Login
Register