What's new

Discussion GTA V Modding discussion

Nadir Hamitou

Reaction score
Hello,
Yesterday a modder came into my car with godmode on, and I would lie if I said that I did not drove in one of his fancy cars. He offered me money, but I refused because I had a good character with enough money and I didn't want to lose all my hard work for his stupid stuff.

What had to happen, happened and I got banned for a month and I lost everything. I was sad, but decided to boost my new account because it would take a lot of time that I don't have to redo everything from scratch.

So I've got three questions before boosting my account:
1. Is there a spending limit per day on GTA V, If yes, how much.
2. I've been told that everything will be in cash to protect me against bans, so does this means that I can't ever sell something again (when you sell it goes to your bankaccount).
3. How do I properly remove all GTA V files in order to not get banned when I buy a new key.

I thank you for your answers!

GatorCheats

Order @ GatorCheats.com
Verified
Premium
Reaction score
WickxGames I have emailed you requesting info needed to complete your order now.

NerfDon I have delivered your order to your email.

I have reported your posts to potentially be moved to a thread that is about my services, rather than this general modding thread. If that is honored I will have this post be deleted and we will proceed on that thread.

DimDim

Reaction score
Anyone know how GatorCheats works? I payed for their cheat using paypal, and they say it takes approximately 12 hours at most for them to reach out to me. I've ordered over a week ago... I've also tried reaching out to their support email and there's still been no response. It honestly feels a lot like a scam, however I know it isn't since a friend of mine also used their service and received the product quickly. Anyone know what to do or how to reach out to them?

Ratsz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a few years. Last time I modded I used Authority & Force Menu.

Are there any good, paid menus available as of now?

GladiatorKing

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently I have found out about an outfit editor and I've really enjoyed using it, and it's got me wondering if there is something similar for vehicles, something that would allow me to rip stock rims from one car and use them on another car (the stock rims from an Annis RE-7B onto a Gauntlet Hellfire for instance). I've seen that people have been able to get Benny's rims on cars that don't normally allow them, so I was hoping that there would be something for stock rims.

Thanks in advance.

Deshawn124

Reaction score
I have the eave editor... I can give myself billions in story mode... but I can’t edit the online “auto save” file. It’s a .dat file and opening it is a mess.

Lag118

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I haven't been on here since like October of 2016. I had a split with an ex who took the jailbroken ps3 system I had and wouldn't let me have it. I haven't still as of yet gotten my hands on another system yet but I am looking into buying a ps3 to jailbreak myself, but wonder if its even worth it? The menu I used then seems to have fallen off the face of the earth so my question is, is there even still mod menus sprx or anything comparable to use on gta online, or do you pretty much get banned right away now if you do use a menu? Any help would be appreciated and my apologies in advance if this makes the 1,000,000,000th time you may have seen a question like this. Pointing me in the right direction for the answers I am seeking would be alright, too.

420Gta420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with clean cars that did mp to sp able to inspect color code for secret gold trim in save editor to find unselected color values?

5MDS003

Reaction score
hey i just wanted you guys to know There IS A WAY TO GET LSPDFR onto XBOX ONE/XBOX 360
STEP ONE: GET A FLASHDRIVE AND PLUG IT INTO YOUR COMPUTER
STEP TWO: FORMAT THE FLASHDRIVE TO NTFS
STEP THREE DOWNLOAD LSPDFR FROM THE LCPD WEBSITE AND CHOOSE MANUAL INSTALL
STEP FOUR DRAG THE FILES ONTO YOUR USB
STEP FIVE: EJECT THE FLASHDRIVE THEN UNPLUG IT
STEP SIX PLUG IN YOUR FLASHDRIVE TO YOUR XBOX
STEP SEVEN: MOVE THE FILES TO YOUR HARDDRIVE
STEP EIGHT LOAD GTA V
I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU ALL ENJOY

B4ldyy

Reaction score
My account has been disabled by sombody after they were spam killing me none stop. So i messaged then kicking off and then sent an ingame message saying disbled and my account now doesnt work. Any help??

Hoody_

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about the save wizard program for modded outfits and vehicles on ps4?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows much about the save wizard program for modded outfits and vehicles on ps4?
I've owned sw for about 3 years yeah juwt look at glitches involving SW not sure if recent one works still
Post automatically merged:

I got wiped on ps4 and switched to pc , what's the best way to go about getting a recovery I want what i had back a trillion dollars , modded outfits and cars

Top Bottom