• Thread starter MrXBLSEKing
  • Start date
  • Views 10,131
MrXBLSEKing

MrXBLSEKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So theres this mod menu for GTA V/TU.20... Its haesnt been released to the public just yet! I hope it will be soon tho!!! And a pretty sick menu by the looks of it!!!! I have to two pics of the menu. I got one from a facebook group that im in. And the other from my KV seller. He's Friend has it and wont give it up!!! Its Made By- Chr0me x M0dz

Last edited:
Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Broken pics, please reupload. But I wish I had a modded console for these kinda stuff :frown:

Driddy

Driddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
23ramwo.jpg

vqjmyq.jpg

by the way this looks like chr0m3's old original menu​

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dudes just wondering, isn't it a bad idea to post pictures of someone using a mod menu, seeing as though the names are all listed on the side? We know R* watch these forums and that's a cert to get your mate struck with the banhammer.. Maybe black out the names, unless they're not real gamertags but I don't use mod menus so wouldn't know if you can change your GT that is displayed to others?! Just a thought anyway. Safety first keeps us strong.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice looking menu it looks almost like mod menu for the Ps3 it just that has more options.

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt this will be released by the creator any time soon but i have seen it get passed around throughout the last few days so I would not be surprised if it was leaked.

LostWitness

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know of about 15-20 people that have it, there is most likely more, IMO that's a bit more than a few. :wink:
True. But how many of those can update it when the new tu comes? Hopefully just to remove the xmas stuff :smile:

XBOX360lSBEST

XBOX360lSBEST

I Will Never Learn.
Reaction score
Sin$
Its real, Its on TU21
These pictures are by Medicated Rgh
And This menu is very laggy when it is open, The FPS Literally Drops to 5 Frames Per Second.

LoL

LostWitness

LostWitness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its real, Its on TU21
These pictures are by Medicated Rgh
And This menu is very laggy when it is open, The FPS Literally Drops to 5 Frames Per Second.

LoL
Lol. Id release this on here. But im not near my computer(s) since the tu will come anytime soon. May aswel stop these fake sellers before this gets out of hand like before.. :smile:

F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Id release this on here. But im not near my computer(s) since the tu will come anytime soon. May aswel stop these fake sellers before this gets out of hand like before.. :smile:
That would be just wrong.

Eaqz

Eaqz

XRS Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo guys, this is laggy version i trusted one friend to have this but he sold this to people im not gonna go on about it but anyone who bought this please charge back whoever you bought this from no one should be selling this at all sorry again about it being leaked guys but this wont be updated if you need help on charge backing hmu ill write a letter for you to win against the kid who sold it you this no one should make profit from not even me

If you find someone selling dont buy it just come to me ill give you the same version leaked this shoudnt be sold nor public tbh

Top Bottom
Login
Register