What's new

Solved GTA V ISO MODS Script Bypass Working online but need help.

• Thread starter Maximousdsm
  • Start date
  • Views 1,841
Maximousdsm

Maximousdsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I recently found mod menus with about 15 menus built into one. I have a flashed xbox and I haven't found the release on here yet since the new Gotten Gains updates came out. But it is an ISO and I was able to get it working online... HOWEVER... As most of you are aware of course it only works in modders pool. Now I'm not looking to profit from this, nor am I looking to troll other players and act like a ****. I just love modding and helping people it's been a hobby of mine since GTA IV when I met an extremely nice guy on here who helped me get started.. Now I know what the answer is going to be here from most of you. But I have talked to many people about a script bypass and I have found a few who say it's out there. I just got out of a 6 year marriage due to me walking in on her cheating the other day and trying to figure this out has been the only thing helping me get my mind off of it. Sorry for the sob story.. BUT MY QUESTION IS THIS.. Could anyone who has more experience with modding please point me in the right direction as to how exactly to bypass modders pool and get my ISO mods to work in public lobbies?? I would really appreciate any help any of you could give me. Some of you on here have said I need to convert the TU file from an rgh bypass menu to iso.. But I'll be honest with you I have no idea how to even get started. I know enough to get by but I could really use some help. Trust me I know it's private and no1 wants to give it up in fear of everyone modding on 360 but I promise you any help you give me STAYS with me... But if anyone who is generous enough to private message me or give me some generic instruction on how to get it to work I would GREATLY appreciate it more than you'll ever know. It'll help keep me preoccupied. I have received bits and pieces from people and I'm sure I could figure it out, I just need some guidance. Sorry for the long comment and thanks in advance for anyone willing to point me in the right direction. Everyone on here has always been nothing but nice to me. Have a great day.

2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Impossible to do for ISO anymore. If you want scripts in public lobbies, rgh is the only way and its still difficult to get your hands on it once you have an rgh.

Upvote 0
Maximousdsm

Maximousdsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Impossible to do for ISO anymore. If you want scripts in public lobbies, rgh is the only way and its still difficult to get your hands on it once you have an rgh.
I'm actually talking to a guy now about buying an rgh. But I've heard it's not only possible, it's working. Even people on here have said that there is a working bypass right now. I've also talked to programmers on xbox live and they have said that it is working.

Upvote 0
Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
No one going to give out an public bypass if their is one as it will just get patched if want to mod online switch to pc as an rgh will just run you alot of money buying kvs to unban the console plus paying for xbls services to get online sure there free files to go online but your console wont last as long with free files.

Upvote 0
Maximousdsm

Maximousdsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one going to give out an public bypass if their is one as it will just get patched if want to mod online switch to pc as an rgh will just run you alot of money buying kvs to unban the console plus paying for xbls services to get online sure there free files to go online but your console wont last as long with free files.
Ah from what I've read kv's are only about 10 bucks a piece. And unless you are modding online being a "****" head and killing everyone and making it completely obvious you should be fine. But I know there are some nice guys on here who might help me out. It's happened before. And I would even be willing to pay for and or send them a free console or something for their time

Upvote 0
F

Fantasy Gamer

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
Free files lasts ages. I've been uses XeNon? and they have lasted me up to 1-2 weeks on a un-shared KV.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register