What's new

Solved GTA V .iso disc 1 will not start. Any help?

• Thread starter GodOfLeech
  • Start date
  • Views 943
GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me start here. Before I got these .iso's I had a retail Xbox 360 with the GoD version of GTA V. Then today I got my drive flashed, then got GTA V and Madden 25. Madden 25 works and plays online, so no problem there. Later on I said let me go ahead and play GTA V, since Madden worked. Then to prevent any issues I went to my hard drive and deleted GTA V. I only deleted the TU, Beach Bum Pack, Christmas Gift, a cash card I bought and GTA V 7.63 GB. Then I deleted part 0, 1, 2, and 3 that were around 2 GB per part. After that I cleared my system cache. I put disc 1 in and it wouldn't even start. There was no error message or anything. After retrying it a few times, I just put in disc 2. It started and made me download the updates, then showed the message about installing disc 1. So I put in disc 1 and then it said "incorrect disc." I was like, dafuq?

Is there something I did wrong?

As of now I'm going to re-download GTA V 7.63 GB assuming that this would be disc 1, right? Then I'm going to put disc 2 in and see if it plays. I may be just wasting my time.

Should I delete everything GTA V related off of my hard drive then try again or what? Any help would be appreciated.

F

furryman94

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you..

- Check the disc with ABGX360
- Get any write errors/warnings when burning the disc
- Did it show an icon of gta V when you put in disc #1

possible fixes...

- clear your HDD cache by navigating to storage devices and press Y while your HDD is selected.
- disconnect from xbox live before running/installing GTA V disc #1.
- sign out of your account before running/installing GTA V disc #1.
- Try possible fix #1 & #2 or #1 & #3.

If there are errors/warnings in abgx360 or imgburn please edit your post & add them in.

Hopefully I was of some help. :smile:

Upvote 0
GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you..

- Check the disc with ABGX360
- Get any write errors/warnings when burning the disc
- Did it show an icon of gta V when you put in disc #1

possible fixes...

- clear your HDD cache by navigating to storage devices and press Y while your HDD is selected.
- disconnect from xbox live before running/installing GTA V disc #1.
- sign out of your account before running/installing GTA V disc #1.
- Try possible fix #1 & #2 or #1 & #3.

If there are errors/warnings in abgx360 or imgburn please edit your post & add them in.

Hopefully I was of some help. :smile:

There was no GTA icon. Cleared cache. I watched the guy burn and run through ABG, everything was good. I have not tried signing out or disconnecting. I will though. Thanks!

Upvote 0
F

furryman94

Reaction score
Sin$
There was no GTA icon. Cleared cache. I watched the guy burn and run through ABG, everything was good. I have not tried signing out or disconnecting. I will though. Thanks!

If there was no GTA 5 icon then it most likely didn't burn correctly make sure your write speed is at the optimal 2.4x in image burn. My best guess is that it didn't burn correctly..

If signing out doesn't work try...
- reburning the disc
- make sure your using Vertiban DVD DL 8.5 GB

Upvote 0
GodOfLeech

GodOfLeech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If there was no GTA 5 icon then it most likely didn't burn correctly make sure your write speed is at the optimal 2.4x in image burn. My best guess is that it didn't burn correctly..

If signing out doesn't work try...
- reburning the disc
- make sure your using Vertiban DVD DL 8.5 GB

Iight. I'll try it in a few. Why does disc 2 work though?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register