What's new

Game Mods GTA V - Infinite RP cheat 1.40 [undetected]

V

VeroCorp

Reaction score
Sin$
With this cheat you can get infinite amounts of RP using an undetected method with CheatEngine 6.6.
This cheat can give you infinite amounts of RP and it's undetected.

How to install RP cheat:
1. Download all files
2. Extract all files
3. Install Cheat Engine 6.6
4. Open the .CT file
5. Click on the computer icon (upper left corner)
6. Choose GTA V and click "Open"
7. Edit the values as shown in the video (Set RP multiplier value to 2000)
8. Do something that gives you RP such as losing cops, doing gang attacks or survival. (I recommend Gang attacks and survival)

If instructions are unclear, you can watch the tutorial video above.

Download for Unlimited RP Hack: [Click here to view this link]
Download for Cheat Engine 6.6: [Click here to view this link]

VirusTotal scan for RP Hack: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5...36dff401cbb8f3a4dd844d13fd5b2537c65/detection
VirusTotal for CheatEngine: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...1686bcc2b78b731f6b9837c6f15bec8db5e/detection

I take no responsibility if you get banned because you always risk getting banned when you cheat. I have however tested this on 3 accounts and I still haven't received a ban.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone encounters any issues with these downloads, please let me know ASAP.

tehmkl

tehmkl

Reaction score
Sin$
Where's the video tutorial? I followed the steps but I dont know really what to do when I come to the values.

V

VeroCorp

Reaction score
Sin$
The video tutorial was removed because according to admins it contained download links to malicious programs. (It was a money cheat)

Set the value to 2000 on the RP multiplier and do gang attacks.

M

MrLayZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make your instructions for clear ?? How am i suppose to open the CT file ?? With what ? 
I'm gonna try this to test for people but im kinda hesitant cuz your tag says "Newbie"..... but i will tell you if it works or not

V

VeroCorp

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make your instructions for clear ?? How am i suppose to open the CT file ?? With what ? 
I'm gonna try this to test for people but im kinda hesitant cuz your tag says "Newbie"..... but i will tell you if it works or not
Open CT file with cheat engine 6.6

G

GTAVans

Reaction score
Sin$
Working great for me. Just keep cheat engine RP hack value to 75 and watch your level rise :biggrin: gone from level 21 to 60 in a day! Haven't tried value 2000 so can't say on that except its not worth it, just have some patience. The money cheat is so easy too

V

VeroCorp

Reaction score
Sin$
Working great for me. Just keep cheat engine RP hack value to 75 and watch your level rise :biggrin: gone from level 21 to 60 in a day! Haven't tried value 2000 so can't say on that except its not worth it, just have some patience. The money cheat is so easy too
Value on 2000 is better and it's still undetected. Just use it in gang attacks.

D

Dimmie

Reaction score
Sin$
first of all...works perfectly, thanks <3
but is there a way to do the same with money?

Top Bottom
Login
Register