What's new

Discussion GTA V iFruit Music feature (an idea)

• Thread starter Michael 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 1,748

Will you support my idea?

• Yes! :)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Michael 7s

Michael 7s

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
30nhfy9.jpg
Today when i was playing online my game glitched and i was able to listen to the radio without being in a car it was actually pretty cool since i was stuck in the desert and i couldn't find any cars and listening to music helped. I thought it would be great if Rockstar adds a feature like this so players can listen to the radio without being in a vehicles. I call it "iFruit Music"
EDIT: I changed iSong to iScratch but members suggested "iFruit Music" :biggrin:

How you can access iFruit Music
App

It would be great if R* adds this as a app so players can access it with one click but they have to pay 8 gta $ a day.

iFruit Headphones
vfy3yx.jpg

Another way to access the radio is buying a iFruit Headphone.
When you wear these headphones you can access the radio easily.

Support my idea

Submit a ticket in Rockstargames.com follow these steps:
1. Go to Rockstargames.com and select "Support"
2utqced.jpg

2.Select "Submit a ticket"
a2w4mh.jpg

3.Select these options and Copy/Paste the "Description"
snkt4i.jpg

Description

Dear Rockstar, Please add the feature iFruit Music to GTA V and GTA Online so players can have access to the in-game radio without being in a vehicles. first of all please add the iFruit Music app to the players phone so they can access the radio with one click :biggrin: but need to pay 8 GTA $ a day
Or please add iFruit Headphones to Clothing Stores so people can have access to the in-game radio with their iFruit headphones :smile:
We changed iScratch to iFruit Music.

Last edited:
DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a good idea, although I don't think R* would use such a generic name since Apple most likely owns the rights to "iRadio" or "iSong".

Michael 7s

Michael 7s

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
-Updated the thread.
Reply if you supported my idea.

iOwNZz x 1337

iOwNZz x 1337

1337 Clan Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
would also be a cool idea to put our own musik in like on pc

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is basically like the Xbox 360's built-in media player but in-game? But... The media player works just fine with both streaming music and actually playing the music in the game...

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
ofrfw4.jpg
Today when i was playing online my game glitched and i was able to listen to the radio without being in a car it was actually pretty cool since i was stuck in the desert and i couldn't find any cars and listening to music helped. I thought it would be great if Rockstar adds a feature like this so players can listen to the radio without being in a vehicles. I call it "iScratch"
EDIT: I changed iSong to iScratch

How you can access iScratch

App

It would be great if R* adds this as a app so players can access it with one click but they have to pay 10 gta $ a month.

iScratch Headphones
10ifj15.jpg

Another way to access the radio is buying a iScratch Headphone.
When you wear these headphones you can access the radio easily.

Support my idea

Submit a ticket in Rockstargames.com follow these steps:
1. Go to Rockstargames.com and select "Support"
2utqced.jpg

2.Select "Submit a ticket"
a2w4mh.jpg

3.Select these options and Copy/Paste the "Description"
snkt4i.jpg

Description

Dear Rockstar, Please add the feature iScratch to GTA V and GTA Online so players can have access to the in-game radio without being in a vehicles. first of all please add the iScratch app to the players phone so they can access the radio with one click :biggrin: but need to pay 10 GTA $ a month
Or please add iScratch Headphones to Clothing Stores so people can have access to the in-game radio with their iScratch headphones :smile:
We changed iSong to iScratch.
I think I should suggest the name be "iFruit Music" since the phone that you use is iFruit and you should be able to pay $10 GTA a day. A month would take forever.

Mosin

Mosin

In logic we reason.
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I should suggest the name be "iFruit Music" since the phone that you use is iFruit and you should be able to pay $10 GTA a day. A month would take forever.
This post wins.

Iscratch doesn't really incorporate itself well into the game. Considering the above post and the beat off headphones in game.

R

RealUnimportant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about FruiTunes?

It would finally give the decorative headphones a purpose...

D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they add skateboards to this game. Just imagine listening to music with headphones and skateboarding.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register