What's new

Patched Gta V-How to Upgrade the shooting ability

R

RushOp

Reaction score
Sin$
1. You start up an inv only lobby

2. Inv the friend that's going to help you

3. You and your friend go get a helicopter and fly to a secluded area-(I suggest an island)
-this is soo you don't get bothered by cops while your doing this

4. Once you found a good location you and your friend both need to be in the helicopter he needs to be in the passenger side and you must be driving

5. What your friend needs to do is accept a job from the phone and right as he accepts it you get out of the helicopter and he should slide into the driver seat-(note your friends character will say paused and all he has to do from here is stay in the job menu)

6. Once you see your friend in the driver seat you want to pull him from the helicopter and then just shoot him in the head-( he will be invincible)

7. Once you have max shooting all he has to do is leave the job menu

8. If you want to go afk then aim for the chest and rubber band your controller-suggestion by PS3_user010101

Last edited:
M

Maschil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JUST CURIous how long would it take doing this? 30 mins?? one of my dns accounts has low shooting. ahha

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method should take up to 30-40 mins if you aim for the head
however you can aim for the chest and that will allow you to tape down the trigger so you can go afk for a while until bullets run out. I don't think you can go afk while aiming at the head since it generally makes the person being shot move.

R

RushOp

Reaction score
Sin$
however you can aim for the chest and that will allow you to tape down the trigger so you can go afk for a while until bullets run out. I don't think you can go afk while aiming at the head since it generally makes the person being shot move.
Ok thx I actually did not know that. Mind if I update the thread and put that in there?

R

RushOp

Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually quite old, I did this with my buddy a few months ago
It's kinda old I just wanted to refresh it and put in some suggestions for maximum effiency. Like I put in the secluded area step so that you will not be bothered by police. Also I put in the helicopter method and the afk route- thx ps3
So if anyone has any more suggestions I would love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register