What's new

Solved GTA V: How likely is it that I'll be banned?

O

OneJovannh

Reaction score
Sin$
3 Days ago I was invited into a private moded lobby and received $20 Million. So far I've actually managed to spend most of it throughout these 3 days and have kept quiet about it. I've actually been playing a lot of heists missions to pass the time. I haven't put any of the money in my bank account either. Id also like to note that I did this on Xbox 360. Ive spent my money on apartments, filled with expensive cars and have also bought most of the clothing available along with Guns, ammo, etc. Now I'm only left with about 1.5 Million. What are the chances that Rockstar will take notice of my actions?

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What are the chances that Rockstar will take notice of my actions?
Slim. 20 million is a remarkably small amount, especially if you've already spent it.

I wouldn't be worrying over it. It's likely you would only have money removed rather than being actually banned for a first offence, especially one so small. They let you keep what you've purchased too so really, it's no biggie :smile:

Upvote 0
Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say pretty low chance of you getting banned. But the last time I had been given money was before current gen. Times may have changed.

Upvote 0
I

iJustino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol 20 million thats cute i have 592 million for about 3-4 months now and im still not banned.

Upvote 0
Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I gave a guy 2 bil, (he asked for it, despite me telling of the risks) then successfully transferred to next gen.
That was a month or so ago now maybe more, no probs.....as yet

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register