• Thread starter Bpr0896
  • Start date
  • Views 1,261
B

Bpr0896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I used to play GTA V a lot and had millions and dozens of cars etc but I stopped playing for about a year, went back on and I have had to start again for some reason and only have 100k and I’m level 5.

Any ways I can make some good money?

Thanks all

T

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Go to work and save some money and buy some sharkcards to get you started And dup cars

Do some heists
Or double RP and money jobs
Or rob stores
Collect all the bounties
Simeon cars
Deathmatchs
Or just run up the road and punch every person you can see and collect the $14 of each of them this time next year you’ll be a millionaire
Lol :roflmao:

Last edited:
M

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
Hello,

I used to play GTA V a lot and had millions and dozens of cars etc but I stopped playing for about a year, went back on and I have had to start again for some reason and only have 100k and I’m level 5.

Thanks all
the missions are there for a reason

A

Ajjohnson0343

Reaction score
Michigan’s highest and everything else is bulls*** if you want to make money find some AFK missions You will get rank and RP

B

Bpr0896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t really want to spend money on the game, since I last played lots has changed so I’m basically a new player again, which missions give the best $ return?

T

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
I don’t really want to spend money on the game, since I last played lots has changed so I’m basically a new player again, which missions give the best $ return?
Try this out it should help you

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks all
follow this guide this dude knows how to earn money no glitches or anything.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
You must have two PS4. Daily 24/7 for doing AFK RP on Capture. Good money and level. :wink: .... I have two PS4 and daily 24/7 for doing AFK RP on Capture on second account and third account :wink: .... Occassionally I use Avenger Semi AFK RP :wink:

My second account - level 2765 and have good money

My third account - level 1210 and have good money

My main account - no worry because its on level 8000 and good money

B

Bpr0896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any “glitches” working at all?

Thanks

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will get an email about a treasurer hunt, the Red Dead Redemption challenge. Do it, grab a helicopter, it's easy. Once you get the gun and complete headshots you get $250,000. Tip: you do not get a wanted level during MC sells or VIP job Executive Search. NPC headshots count, so this one is easy.

If you are ok at flying, go through the flight school. I'm also a returning player and like flying. I think I received a little over $200,000 completing the flight school. The only one I couldn't get gold with is the collecting flags challenge, but I think you still get a decent amount of money for just completing it.

If you have time to play everytime you log in, consider the Daily Objectives. $25,000 each day with a $100,000 weekly bonus and $500,000 for 28 days. It's not for everyone, but I have a small team to help me with the difficult ones like Capture Contend. I created a simple capture job that only takes 5 seconds, I think the loading screen takes longer. There is also a PS community: "Steadfast in One's Daily Objectives" where you can get help, but we need more members.

Once you save up enough, vehicle Import/Export is the best solo (legit) money maker I believe. It will take some time to get use to some of the missions, but once you have it down it's a potential Just do the trick where you only I/E high value cars. I like to focus on just the 3-car high end collection on the collection page. You will want to do these in safe lobbies (crew lobbies, small lobbies) or in a solo lobby; idk if you already know, but if you export a car in a solo lobby the games spawns NPCs with dead accurate aiming accuracy. If you buy the La Puerta vehicle warehouse I can show you a perfect spot to dill with the 4-waves of NPCs.

Any “glitches” working at all?

Thanks
Yeah, there is a facility merge glitch currently working; you will need a facility and Avenger, and a friend. Your friend needs the same facility location and also an Avenger. That's a lot of money for a beginner, and you missed out on all the sales (40% off facilities, 50% off MC businesses). I'm told they go on sale somewhat frequently.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Rank up using missions and heists. Make enough to buy things for a glitch then your golden!

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks all
First off, play some double money jobs and make enough to be able to start making dupes to sell. Or play alot of heists and get money for dupes

Top Bottom