Solved GTA V Help

• Thread starter Lolitsbam
  • Start date
  • Views 183
L

Lolitsbam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I don't have my disc 1 for gta v but I have the play disc, so say if I download the content for disc 1 put the files where they need to be, can I then just stick in the play disc and play or do I need disc 2 installed on my rgh as well?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hey I don't have my disc 1 for gta v but I have the play disc, so say if I download the content for disc 1 put the files where they need to be, can I then just stick in the play disc and play or do I need disc 2 installed on my rgh as well?
If I were you I'd just get the GOD version and install that to your xbox, it saves a lot of hassle.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I only have 60gb hdd so it takes up a lot of room
Oh dang, well for your original question I think it would work fine if you just installed the content of disc 1 and played through disc 2, if not you can always install it.
I'd say go for it, there is no reason why it wouldn't work.

L

Lolitsbam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh dang, well for your original question I think it would work fine if you just installed the content of disc 1 and played through disc 2, if not you can always install it.
I'd say go for it, there is no reason why it wouldn't work.
Yeah but tbh 60gb is enough I only play like bo2, bo1, waw, nothing else really 
Anyway hard drives are ****ing pricey like $60 for 250gb

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah but tbh 60gb is enough I only play like bo2, bo1, waw, nothing else really 
Anyway hard drives are ****ing pricey like $60 for 250gb
Dude, buy an external one :smile:

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
How much are they
You can check em out here. You could just just upgrade your hard drive, it looks like there is a 320 GB one for PHAT's (which i'm assuming you have)

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Moved to modding support, OP please remember we have a modding support page.

Top Bottom