What's new

Solved GTA V Help Please!!!!

X

XeWessti

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, everytime i launch gta my screen goes black and my console restarts any solutions my gta is a disc btw and i cant seem to find a download for gtav on the internet.

Thanks- Evan

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, everytime i launch gta my screen goes black and my console restarts any solutions my gta is a disc btw and i cant seem to find a download for gtav on the internet.

Thanks- Evan
It may be useful to tell us what platform you play on and whether or not it is a modded console, so that we can better help you resolve your issue.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my apologies, I have an Falcon RGH 2.0
Now we're getting somewhere :smile:.. Are you attempting to use a particular mod menu? Does the game function without it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May just try clear cache. And reset. But diff methods for diff consoles. What console you running?

Upvote 0
Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May just try clear cache. And reset. But diff methods for diff consoles. What console you running? 

Upvote 0
X

XeWessti

Reaction score
Sin$
Ye, my game is up to date but im playing offline so do i run gta on the disc or... and my disc 1 content is inside my content on my hdd.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register