What's new

GTA V Handling Editor

AMieJeR

AMieJeR

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone have a download link for his Handling Editor? It's currently down due to traffic :sorry:

Linaszz

Linaszz

Jasper Bigblock 2.0 RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so can you use super speed again in public lobby???

Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries though, if you still like to make your own handling you can still test it. So I wouldn't give up. I still use this program just to get more experience in editing handling mods. You never know when someone might come up with a bypass. Then you will highly skilled for a release/contribution. Either way its still good to have.

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries though, if you still like to make your own handling you can still test it. So I wouldn't give up. I still use this program just to get more experience in editing handling mods. You never know when someone might come up with a bypass. Then you will highly skilled for a release/contribution. Either way its still good to have.
If anyone did figure a bypass for handling and weapons, they probably wouldn't release as it would get patched with in a few days. Even if the proved it possible and didn't release, it would probably get patched soon after

Goddess

Goddess

Evades crayon maker
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone did figure a bypass for handling and weapons, they probably wouldn't release as it would get patched with in a few days. Even if the proved it possible and didn't release, it would probably get patched soon after
I'm trying to give him some kind of hope. He can still do his own thing in his own lobby. Yes you are right about the bypass.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't start bringing this off-topic please.

S1NFULZ_MODZ

S1NFULZ_MODZ

#PremiumM0DZ
Reaction score
Sin$
traffic at DROPBOX OH OH 
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: NOT WORKING DAMN THE LINK FIX IT SOON USE ADFLY OR SOMETHING

S1NFULZ_MODZ

S1NFULZ_MODZ

#PremiumM0DZ
Reaction score
Sin$
ie-troll-meme-generator-first-line-secondline-647e44.jpg

The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Where's the handling.dat? All I have is the handling.meta in the common.rpf data folder. Opening the meta file does nothing. I found the handling files for the updates but I can't find the one for the base game.

Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Where's the handling.dat? All I have is the handling.meta in the common.rpf data folder. Opening the meta file does nothing. I found the handling files for the updates but I can't find the one for the base game.
Dont grave dig a 1 and a half year old topic, This worked when the handling file was a .dat file when V first released on console

The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont grave dig a 1 and a half year old topic, This worked when the handling file was a .dat file when V first released on console
Didn't even realize the time stamp. I found one updated for PC anyways. Thought about ever updating it? :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register